British Singer Ringo Starr Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Ringo Starr is a British Musician, Singer, Songwriter, and Actor. He became famous as the drummer for the English rock band The Beatles. He sang lead on some of the band’s songs including “Yellow Submarine”, “Act Naturally”, “Don’t Pass Me By”, and “Octopus’s Garden”.
After the group broke up Starr became a solo artist; his songs included “It Don’t Come Easy”, “Photograph” (written with George Harrison), “You’re Sixteen” (featuring Paul McCartney and Harry Nilsson), and “Only You (And You Alone)” (with John Lennon and again with Nilsson).
Ringo Starr was born on 7 July 1940 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom. He is the son of Richard Starkey and Elsie Gleave. He got married to Maureen Starkey Tigrett from 1965 to 1975. Then he got married to Barbara Bach in 1981. He has three children.
Ringo Starr’s height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 70 kilograms. He is wearing shoe size 11 US. His hair color is dark brown and his eyes color is blue.
Ringo Starr Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 7 July 1940
- Birth Place: Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK
- Birth Name: Richard Starkey
- Nicknames: Ritchie, Lazarus
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ringo Starr Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 154.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 70 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
Ringo Starr Family Details
- Father: Richard Starkey (Confectioner) (d. 1981)
- Mother: Elsie Gleave (Confectioner) (d. 1987)
- Spouse/Wife: Barbara Bach (m. 1981), Maureen Starkey Tigrett (m. 1965–1975)
- Children: Zak Starkey (Son), Lee Starkey (Daughter), Jason Starkey (Son)
- Siblings: None
- Others: Sonny Starkey (Grandson), Louie Starkey (Grandson), Rock Starkey (Grandson), Ruby Tiger, Tatia Jayne Starkey (Granddaughter), Harry Graves (Step-Father), John Parkin Starkey (Paternal Grandfather), Henry Parkin Starkey (Paternal Great Grandfather), Annie Starkey (Paternal Great Grandmother), Annie Bower (Paternal Grandmother), Alfred Bower (Paternal Great Grandfather), Margaret Ellen Parr (Paternal Great Grandmother), David Bower (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Joseph Parr (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Catherine Rodenhurst (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), John Gleave (Maternal Grandfather), William Gleave (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mary Kate Conroy (Maternal Great Grandmother), William Gleave Sr. (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), William Conroy (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Catherine Martha Johnson (Maternal Grandmother), Andrew Johnson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mary Elizabeth Cunningham (Maternal Great Grandmother), Peter Johnson (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Philadelphia Tait (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), James Cunningham (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Joe Walsh (Brother-in-Law) (Guitarist), Flora Evans (Daughter-in-Law), Jay Mehler (Son-in-Law) (Musician), Marjorie Bach (Sister-in-Law)
Ringo Starr Education
- St. Silas
- Dingle Vale Secondary Modern School
Ringo Starr Facts
- He was born on July 7, 1940, in Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK.
- He joined the Beatles in 1962 as a replacement for their first drummer Pete Best.
- He wrote and sang the Beatles songs “Don’t Pass Me By” and “Octopus’s Garden.”
- His brother-in-law is Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh.
- He was inducted into the Percussive Arts Society Hall of Fame in 2002.
- He is friends with Joe Mantegna.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Ringo Starr Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.