Actor Rick Hoffman Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Rick Hoffman is an American Actor. He appears in American Films and TV serials. Rick became popular for starring as Jerry Best in the FOX sitcom The Bernie Mac Show, Chase Chapman in the ABC comedy Samantha Who?, and Louis Litt in the USA Network series Suits. He also appeared in many films, notably The Condemned, Cellular, and Hostel.
Rick Hoffman was born on 12 June 1970 in New York, United States. Rick is the son of Charlie Hoffman and Gail Hoffman. She has one younger brother Jeff Hoffman. She has one child.
Rick Hoffman’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 77 kilograms. Her shoe size is 10 (US). Her hair color is brown and her eye color is hazel.
Rick Hoffman Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: June 12, 1970
- Birth Place: New York, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Richard Edward Hoffman
- Nickname: Rick
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Rick Hoffman Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9½”
- Height in Meters: 1.77 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Rick Hoffman Family Details
- Father: Charlie Hoffman
- Mother: Gail Hoffman
- Children: 1 (Son) b.December 2014
- Siblings: Jeff Hoffman (Younger Brother)
Rick Hoffman Education
- The Wheatley School, Old Westbury, NY
- University of Arizona
Rick Hoffman Facts
- Born on June 12, 1970, in New York, New York, he grew up in Roslyn Heights, New York.
- He graduated from the University of Arizona and moved to Los Angeles, California, to start an acting career.
- He starred as Louis Litt in the USA Network series Suits from 2011 to 2019.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Rick Hoffman Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.