Athlete Richard Jefferson Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Richard Jefferson is an American Professional Basketball Player. He is currently a free agent. He played college basketball for the University of Arizona.
Jefferson was drafted in the first round of the 2001 NBA draft with the 13th overall pick and was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team in his first season with the New Jersey Nets. He won a bronze medal with the U.S. national team at the 2004 Summer Olympics and won an NBA championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
Richard Jefferson was born on 21 June 1980 in Los Angeles, California, United States. He is the son of Richard Jefferson, Sr., and Meekness LeCato. He got married to Teresa Lourenco. He has two elder brothers. He has one child.
Richard Jefferson’s height is 6 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 106 kilograms. His body measurement is 46-37-16.5 inches. His eyes color is dark brown.
Richard Jefferson Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 21 June 1980
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Richard Allen Jefferson
- Nickname: Jefferson
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Professional Basketball Player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Richard Jefferson Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 234 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 106 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 2.01 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Chest: 46.5 in (118 cm)
- Waist: 37 in (94 cm)
- Biceps: 16.5 in (42 cm)
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Richard Jefferson Family Details
- Father: Richard Jefferson, Sr.
- Mother: Meekness LeCato
- Spouse/Wife: Teresa Lourenco
- Children: 1
- Siblings: He has two older brothers.
Richard Jefferson Education
- Moon Valley High School
- The University of Arizona
- New Jersey Nets (2001–2008)
- Milwaukee Bucks (2008–2009)
- San Antonio Spurs (2009–2012)
- Golden State Warriors (2012–2013)
- Utah Jazz (2013–2014)
- Dallas Mavericks (2014–2015)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2015–2017)
- Denver Nuggets (2017–2018)
Richard Jefferson Facts
- He was born on June 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- His parents were Christian missionaries.
- He was a member of the United States national team that competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
- He was part of the Pac-12 Basketball Hall of Honor in 2012.
- In 2015, he began playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- In 2016, he won an NBA championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- In October 2018, he announced his retirement from professional basketball but in July 2019, he announced he was ending his retirement.
We Shared About Richard Jefferson Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.