Athlete Renata Zarazúa Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Renata Zarazúa is a Mexican Professional Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 122 on 9 August 2021, and a doubles ranking of world No. 135 on 8 October 2018. Turning professional in 2015, Zarazúa has won two titles in singles and 15 titles in doubles. She made her WTA Tour singles debut at the 2016 Brasil Cup, where she reached the main draw through qualifying.
Renata reached the semifinals of the 2020 Mexican Open, where she defeated former No. 3, Sloane Stephens, in the first round. She also reached the second round at the 2020 French Open, where she lost to third-seeded Elina Svitolina.
Renata Zarazúa was born on 30 September 19974 in Mexico City, Mexico. She is the daughter of Jose Luis Zarazua and Alejandra Ruckstuhl Fabre. She has one elder brother. She is Unmarried.
Renata Zarazúa’s height is 5 feet 3 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 6 US and her shoes size 7.5 US. Her hair color is brown and her eyes color is brown.
Renata Zarazúa Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: September 30, 1997
- Birth Place: Mexico City, Mexico
- Residence: Tampa, United States
- Birth Name: Renata Zarazúa Ruckstuh
- Nickname: Renata
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Renata Zarazúa Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Meters: 1.60 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-63.5-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Renata Zarazúa Family Details
- Father: José Luis Zarazúa
- Mother: Alejandra Ruckstuhl Fabre
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Patricio Zarazúa (Older Brother) (former college tennis player for Palm Beach Atlantic University)
- Others: Vicente Zarazua (Great-uncle) (Mexican pro tennis player)
Renata Zarazúa Education
- Not available
Renata Zarazúa Facts
- She was born on September 30, 1997, in Mexico City, Mexico to Jose Luis and Alejandra.
- Her older brother, Patricio, is a former college tennis player for Palm Beach Atlantic University.
- She turned professional in 2015.
- She became the first Mexican female tennis player to play in the main draw of a Grand Slam championship in 2000.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Renata Zarazúa Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.