Actress Rebecca Romijn Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Rebecca Romijn is an American Actress and former Model. She appears in American Television Series and Films. She has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars. She featured for her roles in films, The Pnisher and TV Series, Ugly Betty, The Librarians and Skin Wars.
Rebecca Romijn was born 6 November 1972 in Berkeley, California, United States. Rebecca Romijn is the daughter of Jaap Romijn and Elizabeth Kuizenga. She has one sister Tamara Romijn. She got married John Stamos but divorced and then she married Jerry O’Connel in 2007. Read her contact details by click here.
Rebecca Romijn body measurements are 35-25-36 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist 25 inch and hip 36 Inch. She has a height of 5 feet 11 inch and her weight 57 Kg. She wearing shoe size 10 US and dress size 4 US. Read biography of Sarah Bolger and Kathy Ireland.
Rebecca Romijn Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 6 November 1972
- Birth Place: Berkeley, California, USA
- Birth Name: Rebecca Alie Romijn
- Nickname: Rebecca
- Also known as: Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, British and Dutch)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Rebecca Romijn Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 in (89-64-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Rebecca Romijn Family Details
- Father: Jaap Romijn
- Mother: Elizabeth Kuizenga
- Spouse/Husband: Jerry O’Connell (m. 2007), John Stamos (m. 1998-2005)
- Children: Dolly Rebecca Rose O’Connell (Daughter), Charlie Tamara Tulip O’Connell (Daughter)
- Siblings: Tamara Romijn (Sister)
- Others: Charlie O’Connell (Brother-in-law)
Rebecca Romijn Education
- Berkeley High School, Berkeley, CA
- University of California, Santa Cruz (1990–1991) (Dropped out)
Rebecca Romijn Facts
- She was born on November 6, 1972 in Berkeley, California.
- She began her modeling career at the age of eighteen.
- She moved to Paris to work as a model for two years.
- She is a big fan of Dolly Parton.
- She is left-handed.
- She appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue three times (1999, 2002, and 2006).
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1997 and 1999.
- She ranked #60 on VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- She was voted No. 82 in 2002 in Stuff magazine’s 102 Sexiest Women list.
- She ranked #80 in 2005, #30 in 2007 and #58 in 2008 in the Maxim magazine Hot 100 lists.
- She is friends with Howard Stern, and Tyra Banks.
Dear Readers, We Shared of Actress Rebecca Romijn Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities biography & fitness information.