Journalist Rachel Nichols Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Rachel Nichols is an American Journalist and Sports Reporter. She works for ESPN. She hosted The Jump show. She worked as a reporter for the Washington Post and the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel. She served as CNN’s sole sports anchor, contributing exclusive reporting, commentary, and analysis on the biggest sports stories across the network.
Rachel Nichols was born on 18 October 1973 in Potomac, Maryland, United States of America. She is the daughter of Ronald Jacobs and Jane Jacobs. She has two siblings. Rachel Nichols got married to Max Nichols in 2001. She has two children.
Rachel Nichols’s height is around 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 35-25-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 7 (US). Rachel Nichol’s hair color is brown and her eye color is brown.
Rachel Nichols Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 18 October 1973
- Birth Place: Potomac, Maryland, USA
- Birth Name: Rachel Michele Alexander
- Nickname: Rachel
- Also known as: Rachel Francis
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Sports Reporter, Journalist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Rachel Nichols Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 in (89-63.5-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Rachel Nichols Family Details
- Father: Ronald Jacobs
- Mother: Jane Jacobs
- Spouse/Husband: Max Nichols (m. 2001)
- Children: 2 (Twin daughters)
- Siblings: 2
Rachel Nichols Education
- Winston Churchill High School (1991)
- Northwestern University Medill School (1995)
Rachel Nichols Facts
- She was born on October 18, 1973 in Potomac, Maryland, USA.
- She started her career as a sports journalist in the 1990s.
- She worked for the Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (1995-1996) and Washington Post (1996-2004).
- In 2004, she joined ESPN and left in 2013 for CNN.
- She returned to ESPN in 2016
- She has been named one of Esquire’s “Women We Love” and one of The Hollywood Reporter’s “10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media”.
- She was named to Sports Illustrated’s “Twitter 100” in 2013 and 2014 and to Sports Illustrated “MMQB 100”.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Journalist Rachel Nichols Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.