Singer Paula Abdul Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Paula Abdul is an American Singer, Actress, Dancer, Choreographer, and TV Personality. She is famous for her albums, Forever Your Girl and songs, Straight Up, Forever Your Girl, Cold Hearted, Opposites Attract. She judges many TV singing reality shows.
Paula Abdul was born on 19 June 1962 in San Fernando, California, United States. Paula Abdul is the daughter of Harry Abdul and Lorraine M Abdul. She has a sister Wendy Abdul. Paula Abdul got married to Emilio Esteves in 1992 and divorced in 1994 and then she got married to Brad Beckerman in 1996 and divorced in 1998.
Paula Abdul’s body measurements are 35-25-36 inches, including her bra size 32C, waist size 25 inch and hip 36 inches. She has a height of 5 feet and her weight is 53 Kg. She wearing be shoe size of 6.5 US and a dress size of 6 US. Read the biography of Nancy Wilson and Bae Suzy.
Paula Abdul Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 19 June 1962
- Birth Place: San Fernando, California, USA
- Birth Name: Paula Julie Abdul
- Nickname: Paula
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer, Choreographer, Dancer, Television personality, Actress
- Nationality: American, Canadian
- -Syrian Jewish (father)
- -Ukrainian Jewish, Russian Jewish (mother)
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Paula Abdul Body Measurements
- Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.52 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 in (89-64-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Paula Abdul Family Details
- Father: Harry Abdul
- Mother: Lorraine M. Abdul
- Spouse/Husband: Brad Beckerman (m. 1996–1998), Emilio Estevez (m. 1992–1994)
- Children: No
- Siblings: Wendy Abdul (Sister)
Paula Abdul Education
- Van Nuys High School, Van Nuys, CA (1980)
- California State University
Paula Abdul Facts
- Her parents got divorced when she was a child.
- She was a cheerleader while in high school.
- She was inspired to perform by Gene Kelly.
- She is a big fan of Brian Wilson and The Beach Boys.
- She was named #85 on VH1’s 100 Sexiest Artists.
Dear Readers, We Shared Singer Paula Abdul Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.