Singer Patti LaBelle Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Patti LaBelle is an American Singer, Songwriter, Actress, and Businesswoman. He is the lead singer and frontwoman of the vocal group “Patti LaBelle and the BlueBells”. She released many famous albums such as Winner in You, Burnin, Gems, Flame, etc.
Patti LaBelle was born on 24 May 1944 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Her Age is 76 Years Old and her Zodiac Sign is Gemini. Her father was named Henry Holte and her mother was named Bertha Holte. She has four siblings named, Claudette Grant, Vivian Holte, Barbara Holte, Jacqueline Holte.
Patti LaBelle got married to Armstead Edwards in 1969 and they got divorced in 2003. They gave birth to five children named, Zuri Kye Edwards, Stanley Stocker-Edwards, Stayce Holte, William Holte, and Dodd Stocker-Edwards. LaBelle received an honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berkeley School of Music in 1996.
Patti LaBelle’s height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurements are 34-27-34 inches, including her bra size 34A, waist size 27 inches, and hip size 34 inches. Moreover, Patti LaBelle’s shoes are size 9 US and the dress size 6 US. Read the biography of singer Sara Bareilles and Pink (Singer).
Patti LaBelle Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 24 May 1944
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Birth Name: Patricia Louise Holte
- Nick Name: Patti
- Other Name: Patricia Edwards
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Patti LaBelle Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Measurements: 34-27-34
- Breast / Bust Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Patti LaBelle Family Details
- Father: Henry Holte (Railroad worker)
- Mother: Bertha Holte (Domestic)
- Spouse: Armstead Edwards (m. 1969-2003)
- Children: Zuri Kye Edwards, Stanley Stocker-Edwards, Stayce Holte, William Holte, Dodd Stocker-Edwards
- Siblings: Claudette Grant, Vivian Holte, Barbara Holte, Jacqueline Holte
Patti LaBelle Education
- LaBelle received an honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berkeley School of Music 
Patti LaBelle Music Group
- Labelle (1959 – 1976)
Patti LaBelle Facts
- Godmother of Mariah Carey.
- She often takes off her shoes while performing.
- She is the owner of Chez LaBelle dinner theater in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She has two fragrances and a line of lipsticks and nail polishes.
- Suffers from diabetes.
- She lost all three of her sisters to some form of cancer. (In 1972, her eldest sister Vivian Rogers died of lung cancer at 42. In 1982, she lost her second-eldest sister, Barbara Purifoy, to colon cancer at 41. She lost her youngest sister, Jacqueline “Jackie” Padgett, to lung cancer.)
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Patti LaBelle Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.