Patti LaBelle Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Patti LaBelle is an American Singer, Songwriter, Actress and Businesswoman. He is the lead singer and front women of the vocal group “Patti LaBelle and the BlueBells”. She released many famous albums such as, Winner in You, Burnin, Gems, Flame etc.
Patti LaBelle was born on 24 May 1944 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. Her Age is 76 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Gemini. Her father named Henry Holte and her mother named Bertha Holte. She has four siblings named, Claudette Grant, Vivian Holte, Barbara Holte, Jacqueline Holte.
Patti LaBelle got married to Armstead Edwards on 1969 and they got divorced in 2003. They given birth five children named, Zuri Kye Edwards, Stanley Stocker-Edwards, Stayce Holte, William Holte, Dodd Stocker-Edwards. LaBelle received an honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berkeley School of Music in 1996.
Patti LaBelle height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurements is 34-27-34 inches, includes her bra size 34A, waist size 27 inches and hip size 34 inches. Moreover, Patti LaBelle shoe size 9 US and dress size 6 US. Read biography of singer Sara Bareilles and Pink (Singer).
Patti LaBelle Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 24 May 1944
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Birth Name: Patricia Louise Holte
- Nick Name: Patti
- Other Name: Patricia Edwards
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Patti LaBelle Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Measurements: 34-27-34
- Breast / Bust Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Patti LaBelle Family Details
- Father: Henry Holte (Railroad worker)
- Mother: Bertha Holte (Domestic)
- Spouse: Armstead Edwards (m. 1969-2003)
- Children: Zuri Kye Edwards, Stanley Stocker-Edwards, Stayce Holte, William Holte, Dodd Stocker-Edwards
- Siblings: Claudette Grant, Vivian Holte, Barbara Holte, Jacqueline Holte
Patti LaBelle Education
- LaBelle received an honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berkeley School of Music 
Patti LaBelle Music Group
- Labelle (1959 – 1976)
Patti LaBelle Facts
- Godmother of Mariah Carey.
- She often takes off her shoes while performing.
- She is the owner of Chez LaBelle dinner theater in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She has two fragrances and a line of lipsticks and nail polishes.
- Suffers from diabetes.
- She lost all three of her sisters to some form of cancer. (In 1972, her eldest sister Vivian Rogers died of lung cancer at 42. In 1982, she lost her second-eldest sister, Barbara Purifoy, to colon cancer at 41. She lost her youngest sister, Jacqueline “Jackie” Padgett, to lung cancer.)
We Shared About Singer Patti LaBelle Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography details. Please do share this post with your friends.