Singer Pat Benatar Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Pat Benatar is an American Rock Singer. She had two multi-Platinum albums, five Platinum albums, and 15 Billboard Top 40 singles in the United States, and had eight straight Platinum albums in Canada. Benatar’s 1979 debut album, In the Heat of the Night, debuted on the United States’ Billboard 200 the week ending October 20, 1979, peaking at No. 12 in March 1980 almost six months after its release.
Her 1980 second album, Crimes of Passion, peaked #2 in North America and France, being certified 4x and 5x Platinum in the US and Canada, respectively.
Pat Benatar was born on 10 January 1953 in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York, United States. She is the daughter of Andrew Andrzejewski and Mildred Knapp. She has a sibling. Pat Benatar got married to Dennis T. Benatar from 1972 to 1979. Then she got married to Neil Giraldo in 1982. She has two children.
Pat Benatar’s height is around 5 feet 1 inch tall and her body weight is 53 kilograms. Her body measurement is 33-23-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 8 (US) and her shoes size 5.5 (US). Pat Benatar’s hair color is light brown and her eye color is hazel.
Pat Benatar Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: January 10, 1953
- Birth Place: Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Patricia Mae Andrzejewski
- Nicknames: Patti-B, The Five Foot Giant, The Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Pat Benatar Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 117 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.55 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34 in (84-58.5-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Pat Benatar Family Details
- Father: Andrew Andrzejewski (Sheet-metal worker)
- Mother: Mildred Knapp (Beautician, Opera singer)
- Spouse/Husband: Neil Giraldo (m. 1982), Dennis T. Benatar (m. 1972–1979)
- Children: Hana Giraldo (Daughter) (b. March 12, 1994), Haley Giraldo (Daughter) (b. February 16, 1985)
- Siblings: Andrew William Andrzejewski
Pat Benatar Education
- The Juilliard School
- Lindenhurst High School, Long Island, New York (1971)
- Stony Brook University
Pat Benatar Facts
- She was born on January 10, 1953 in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York, USA.
- She was discovered during an amateur night contest at the famed New York City comedy club Catch-A-Rising-Star and signed shortly after to Chrysalis Records (1977) by founder Terry Ellis.
- She sang opera before going into rock music.
- Her single “Hit Me with Your Best Shot” reached the Top 10 in the US and Canada and is considered to be her best-known song.
- She was eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004.
- She was ranked #74 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Hard Rock Artists.
- She was ranked #39 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll.
- She was inducted into the Long Island Music Hall of Fame on October 30, 2008.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Pat Benatar Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.