Dancer Oti Mabuse Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Oti Mabuse is a South African Dancer. She became popular for her dance performance in the British TV show “Strictly Come Dancing” and its German equivalent “Let’s Dance. Also, Oti Mabuse was the judge for the British dance show “The Greatest Dancer”.
Oti Mabuse was born on 8 August 1990 in Pretoria, South Africa. She is the daughter of Peter Mabuse and Dudu Mabuse. She has an elder sister whose name is Motsi Mabuse. Oti Mabuse got married to Marius Iepure in 2012. Otlile studied at the Tshwane University of Technology.
Oti Mabuse’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 57 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-24-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US). Oti Mabuse’s hair color is black and her eye color is black.
Otlile Mabuse Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 8 August 1990
- Birth Place: Pretoria, South Africa
- Birth Name: Otlile Mabuse
- Nickname: Oti
- Also known as: Oti Mabuse
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Ballroom dancer
- Nationality: South African
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Otlile Mabuse Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36 in (91-61-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Otlile Mabuse Family Details
- Father: Peter Mabuse
- Mother: Dudu Mabuse
- Spouse/Husband: Marius Iepure (m. 2012)
- Children: Not yet
- Siblings: Motsi Mabuse (Older Sister)
- Partner (s): Keoikantse Motsepe (2000–2013), Marius Iepure (2013–present)
Otlile Mabuse Education
- Tshwane University of Technology
- 2014: third place in World Cup Freestyle Latin
- 2014: second place European Championship Latin
- First place in German Championship PD Freestyle Latin.
Otlile Mabuse Facts
- She was born on August 8, 1990, in Pretoria, South Africa.
- She is the younger sister of fellow dancer Motsi Mabuse who served as a judge on Strictly Come Dancing in Germany.
- South African professional Latin American and ballroom dancer.
- In 2012, she married Romanian dancer Marius Iepure.
- She placed 1st at the German Championship PD Freestyle Latin and placed 2nd at the European Championship Latin in 2014.
- She appeared as a professional dancer on the eighth season of Let’s Dance, the German version of Strictly Come Dancing (2015).
- She appeared as a professional dancer on the 13th series of Strictly Come Dancing (2015).
- She became a judge on The Greatest Dancer, alongside Cheryl and Matthew Morrison in 2019.
- She was a contestant on Celebrity MasterChef 2019.
Dear Readers, We Shared Dancer Oti Mabuse Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.