Actor Omari Hardwick Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Omari Hardwick is an American Actor and Poet. He works for American Television Serials and Films. Omari Hardwick rose to popularity through his roles in TV serials such as Saved and Dark. Moreover, he is noted for roles in films such as MIracle, The A-Team, Kick-Ass, For Colored Girls, etc.
Omari Hardwick was born on 9 January 1974 in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America. He is the son of Clifford Hardwick III and Joyce Hardwick. He has three siblings. Omari Hardwick got married to Jennifer Pfautch in 2012 and the couple has two children. Omari studied at the Marist School and later studied at the University of Georgia.
Omari Hardwick’s height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 78 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eye color is dark brown.
Omari Hardwick Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 9 January 1974
- Birth Place: Savannah, Georgia, USA
- Birth Name: Omari Latif Hardwick
- Nickname: Omari
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Omari Hardwick Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 172 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 78 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Omari Hardwick Family Details
- Father: Clifford Hardwick III (Attorney)
- Mother: Joyce Hardwick
- Spouse/Wife: Jennifer Pfautch (m. 2012)
- Children: 2
- Siblings: Shani Hardwick (Sister), Malik Hardwick (Brother), Jamil Hardwick (Brother)
- Others: Clifford Hardwick (Paternal grandfather), Beautine Williams (Paternal grandmother), Lester B. Johnson (Maternal grandfather), Constance (Maternal grandmother)
Omari Hardwick Education
- Marist School
- University of Georgia
Omari Hardwick Facts
- He was born on January 9, 1974 in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
- Growing up, he wrote poetry on a regular basis, and participated in many sports.
- He received a football scholarship to the University of Georgia.
- As a singer, Hardwick released his debut single titled Bloodshed in 2017.
- He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- In 2012, he married Jennifer Pfautch and they have two children.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Omari Hardwick Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.