Model Noemie Lenoir Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Noemie Lenoir is a French Model and Actress. She became popular for working with Gucci, L’Oréal, Next, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret, Balmain Paris Hair Couture, and Marks and Spencer.
Lenoir has been featured in a line-up of the world’s most successful black models by renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz. She was also featured in Usher’s music video for his single “Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) (2009).”
Noemie Lenoir was born on 19 September 1979 in Les Ulis, France. She is Unmarried. She has one child. Noemie Lenoir studied from Juliette Adam and Henri Poincare.
Noemie Lenoir’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and her shoe size 9 (US). Noemie Lenoir’s hair color is light brown and her eye color is green.
Noemie Lenoir Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 19 September 1979
- Birth Place: Les Ulis, France
- Birth Name: Noémie Lenoir
- Nickname: Noémie
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Nationality: French
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Noemie Lenoir Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9½”
- Height in Meters: 1.77 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Noemie Lenoir Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: Kelyan Makélélé (Son) (b. February 2, 2005) (with ex-boyfriend, Claude Makélélé)
- Siblings: Unknown
Noemie Lenoir Education
- Juliette Adam
- Henri Poincaré
- Ford Models (New York)
- Next Model Management (Paris)
- Elite Model Management (Barcelona)
- Model Management (Hamburg)
- Models 1 (London)
Noemie Lenoir Facts
- She was born on September 19, 1979 in Les Ulis, France.
- She began her career as a model.
- She signed with L’Oréal in 1997.
- She was a host on Trace TV for two years.
- In 2004, she was ranked #42 in the FHM France “100 Sexiest Women” list.
- She was ranked #79 in the FHM Australia list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” (2008).
- She attempted suicide, by alcohol and drug overdose, at a park near to her home in Paris and was found unconscious by a man walking his dog. (May 9, 2010)
- She is represented by the agencies Models 1, Ford Models, Next Model Management, Elite Model Management, and Model Management.
Dear Readers, We Shared Model Noemie Lenoir Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.