Model Niki Taylor Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Niki Taylor is an American Supermodel and Television Personality. She has appeared in many fashion magazines such as Allure, Vogue, ELLE, Marie Claire, Self, Shape, Seventeen, Harpers Bazaar, Paper Magazine, and Flaunt Magazine.
She has also modeled for campaigns including Thierry Mugler, Escada, Liz Claiborne, Anne Klein, L’Oréal, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Versus, Gap, Lee Jeans, and Pantene.
Niki Taylor was born on 5 March 1975 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America. She is the daughter of Ken Taylor and Barbara Taylor. She has two siblings. Niki Taylor got married to Matt Martinez in 1994 and divorced in 1996. Then she got married to Burney Lamar in 2006.
Niki Taylor’s height is around 5 feet 1 inch tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-25-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and her shoe size 9 (US). Niki Taylor’s hair color is dark blonde and her eye color is hazel.
Niki Taylor Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 5 March 1975
- Birth Place: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Nicole Renee Taylor
- Nickname: Niki
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Supermodel, TV presenter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Niki Taylor Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34.5-25-34.5 in (87-64-87 cm)
- Breast Size: 34.5 inches (87 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 34.5 inches (87 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Niki Taylor Family Details
- Father: Ken Taylor (Highway patrol lieutenant)
- Mother: Barbara Taylor (Photographer)
- Spouse/Husband: Burney Lamar (m. 2006), Matt Martinez (m. 1994–1996)
- Children: Ciel Taylor Lamar (Daughter), Jake Martinez (Son), Hunter Martinez (Son), Rex Harrison
- Lamar (Son)
- Siblings: Joelle Taylor (Older Sister), Krissy Taylor (Younger Sister) (Model) (d. 1995 due to arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia)
Niki Taylor Education
- Cooper City High School
Niki Taylor Facts
- She was born on March 5, 1975 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
- She was educated at Cooper City High School.
- At age 13, she signed with Irene Marie Models in South Florida.
- At age 14, she was featured on the cover of Seventeen magazine.
- At age 15, she was featured on the cover of Vogue, becoming the second-youngest person to appear on the cover of the magazine, after Brooke Shields.
- At age 16, she became the youngest person ever to be featured as one of People magazine’s Most Beautiful People.
- She launched her first fragrance, “Begin by Niki Taylor” in 2005.
- In 2008, she co-hosted the new Bravo series Make Me a Supermodel.
- On April 29, 2001, she was almost killed in a car accident in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is best friends with Karen Mulder, Tyra Banks, Yasmeen Ghauri, Tyson Beckford, and Amber Valetta.
- She is an American Red Cross ambassador.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Niki Taylor Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.