Footballer Nicolás Otamendi Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Nicolás Otamendi is an Argentine Professional Football Player. He plays as a center-back for Primeira Liga Club Benfica and the Argentina National Team. Previously, he played for the Vélez Sarsfield, Porto, Valencia, Atlético Mineiro (loan), and Manchester City.
He was named in the La Liga Team of the Season (2014-15), Copa América Team of the Tournament (2015, 2016), and PFA Team of the Year (2017-18 Premier League). He played for Argentina in the 2010 and 2018 FIFA World Cups.
Nicolás Otamendi was born on 12 February 1988 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is the son of Hernan Otamendi and Silvia. He got married to Michele Otamendi. He has three kids. Nicolás Otamendi has three elder siblings.
Nicolás Otamendi’s height is around 6 feet tall and his body weight is 74 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is dark brown.
Nicolás Otamendi Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 12 February 1988
- Birth Place: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Birth Name: Nicolás Hernán Gonzalo Otamendi
- Nicknames: The General, Marshall, Kaiser, El Mohicano
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Professional footballer
- Nationality: Argentine
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nicolás Otamendi Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 163 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 74 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Nicolás Otamendi Family Details
- Father: Hernan Otamendi
- Mother: Silvia
- Spouse/Wife: Michele Otamendi
- Children: Morena (Daughter) (b. 2007), Valentín (Daughter) (b. 2014), Mia (Daughter)
- Siblings: He has three older siblings.
Nicolás Otamendi Education
- He dropped out of high school just a year before graduation.
Nicolás Otamendi Facts
- He was born on February 12, 1988 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- While growing up, he shared his time between football and boxing, building up his strength in a local gym with his cousin.
- He made his Primera División debut for Club Atlético Vélez Sarsfield, one of Argentina’s most famous and successful clubs, in May 2008, aged 20.
- He became a member of the Argentinian national team in 2009.
- In 2010, he joined Porto and won eight major titles, including three Primeira Liga championships and the 2011 Europa League.
- He signed for Manchester City in 2015 and won the Premier League in 2017–18 and 2018–19, as well as four League Cups and an FA Cup.
- An Argentina international since 2009, he helped his country at two World Cups and three Copas América, in which he contributed to consecutive runner-up finishes.
- He’s married and has three daughters: Morena, Mia, and Valentín.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Nicolás Otamendi Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.