Singer Morgan Wallen Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Morgan Wallen is an American Country Music Singer and Songwriter. He has released his first album “If I Know Me” in 2018. He released his second album “Dangerous: The Double Album” in 2021. The album included Billboard No. 1 singles “More Than My Hometown”, “Wasted on You”, and “7 Summers”.
Morgan Wallen was born on 13 May 1993 in Sneedville, Tennessee, United States. He is the son of Tommy Wallen and Lesli Wallen. He has two siblings. He is Unmarried. He has one child Indigo Wilder.
Morgan Wallen’s height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 73 kilograms. His hair color is light brown and his eye color is blue.
Morgan Wallen Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 13 May 1993
- Birth Place: Sneedville, Tennessee, USA
- Birth Name: Morgan Cole Wallen
- Nickname: Morgan
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Morgan Wallen Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 161 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10½”
- Height in Meters: 1.79 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Shoe Size: N/A
Morgan Wallen Family Details
- Father: Tommy Wallen (Baptist Pastor)
- Mother: Lesli Wallen (Teacher)
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: Indigo Wilder (Son) (b. 2020)
- Siblings: Ashlyne Wallen (Sister), Mikaela Wallen (Younger Sister)
Morgan Wallen Education
- Gibbs High School, Corryton, Tennessee
Morgan Wallen Facts
- He was born on May 13, 1993, in Sneedville, Tennessee, USA.
- In 2014, he auditioned for season 6 of the US The Voice.
- He performed “Hey Brother” by Avicii and “Story of My Life” by One Direction during his time on The Voice.
We Shared About Morgan Wallen Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.