Michael Kors is an American Fashion Designer. He is the chairman and chief creative officer of his brand “Michael Kors”, which sells men’s and women’s and ready-to-wear accessories, watches, jewelry, footwear and fragrance. Kros was the first women’s ready to wear designer for French house Celine from 1997 to 2003. The company named official changed to ‘Capri Holdings Limited’ in January 2019. Find Below Fashion Designer Michael Kors Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Age, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Parents, Wife, Family & Facts.
Michael Kors was born on 9 August 1959 in Long Island, New York, United States of America. His Age is 60 Years Old and His Zodiac Sign is Leo. Michael Kors father named Karl Anderson and mother named Joan Hamburger. He got married to Lance LePere on 2011.
Michael Kors studied fashion design at The Fashion Institute of Technology and he graduated from John F Kennedy High School in Bellmore, New York.
Michael Kors height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body weight is 82 kilograms. His wearing to be shoe size 10 (US). Michael Kors hair color brown and eye color blue.
Michael Kors Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 9 August 1959
- Birth Place: Long Island, New York, USA
- Age: 60 Years Old
- Birth Name: Karl Anderson, Jr.
- Nickname: Michael
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Jewish mother, Swedish father)
- Religion: Atheism
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Michael Kors Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 180 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 82 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Michael Kors Family Details
- Father: Karl Anderson, Sr
- Mother: Joan Hamburger
- Spouse: Lance LePere (m. 2011)
- Children: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Michael Kors Education
- He studied fashion design at The Fashion Institute of Technology.
- He graduated from John F. Kennedy High School in Bellmore, New York.
Michael Kors Facts
- He belongs to Jewish and Swedish descent.
- In 1999, he was named womenswear designer of the year.
- He designed Michelle Obama’s dress for her first official portrait.
- Became the youngest person to receive the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the CFDA.
- His mother remarried and he was adopted by Bill Kors, he changed his last name, and picked out Michael on his own.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
“There are two kinds of designers: ones who are very happy locked in their office surrounded by their coterie. The last thing they need to do is to go to a trunk show; they’d go running for the hills. I not only enjoy it, I think, how do you design things that are applicable to life – unless you live it?” – Michael Kors
Dear Readers, We Shared of Actress Michael Kors Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Age, Wiki, Bio details. Do you have any question about her Biography? Let me know in comment. Do Share this post with your friends.