Melissa Etheridge Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography. Melissa Etheridge is an American Singer-Songwriter, Musician and Activist. She became popular through her albums, Melissa Etheridge, Never Enough, Yes I Am and her singles Bring Me Some Water, Ain’t It Heavy, I’m the Only One, Come to My Window, I Am Not Hair etc.
Melissa Etheridge was born on 29 May 1961 in Leavenworth, Kansas, United States of America. She is the daughter of John Etheridge and Elizabeth Williamson. She has one elder sister.
Melissa Etheridge got married to Tammy Lynn Michaels on 2003 and divorced in 2010 and later she got married to Linda Wallem on 2014. She has three children. Melissa studied from David Brewer School and Leavenworth High School in Leavenworth, Kansas on 1979.
Melissa Etheridge height is 5 feet 2 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-25-33 inches. Moreover, she wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and her shoe size 6.5 (US). Read biography of Christina Milian and Mel B.
Melissa Etheridge Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 29 May 1961
- Birth Place: Leavenworth, Kansas, USA
- Birth Name: Melissa Lou Etheridge
- Nicknames: Missy Lou, Lucky
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, Musician, Activist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Melissa Etheridge Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.57 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 34-25-33 in (86-64-84 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Melissa Etheridge Family Details
- Father: John Etheridge (High school teacher) (Died in 1992)
- Mother: Elizabeth Williamson (Computer consultant)
- Spouse/Husband: Linda Wallem (m. 2014), Tammy Lynn Michaels (m. 2003–2010)
- Children: Bailey Jean Cypher, Johnnie Rose Etheridge, Miller Steven Etheridge
- Siblings: She has one older sister.
Melissa Etheridge Education
- David Brewer School
- Leavenworth High School in Leavenworth, Kansas (1979)
Melissa Etheridge Facts
- She was born on May 29, 1961 in Leavenworth, Kansas, USA.
- She is known for her raspy-voiced rock-and-roll singing.
- Her hit singles “Come to My Window” and “Ain’t It Heavy” both won Grammy Awards.
- She was voted #49 on VH1’s 100 Greatest Women of Rock N Roll.
- She is a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen and the Dave Matthews Band.
- She is close friends with Brad Pitt.
We Shared About Singer Melissa Etheridge Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends on social media.