Actor Mark Curry Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Mark Curry is an American Actor, Comedian, and Host. He became popular through his role of Mark Cooper in the TV series “Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper and the TV show “It’s Showing At The Apollo” and the live-action comedy series “See Dad Run”.
Mark Curry was born on 1 June 1961 in Oakland, California, United States of America. His parents’ and siblings’ names are unknown. He has eight elder siblings. Mark Curry has two children, Gigi and Camillia. He studied at Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School and California State University, East Bay.
Mark Curry’s height is 6 feet 6 inches tall and his body weight is 66 kilograms. His hair color is black and his eye color is dark brown.
Mark Curry Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 1 June 1961
- Birth Place: Oakland, California, USA
- Birth Name: Marcus G. Curry
- Nickname: Mark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Host
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mark Curry Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: N/A
- Weight in Kilogram: N/A
- Height in Feet: 6′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.98 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Mark Curry Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: *
- Children: Gigi (Daughter), Camillia (Daughter)
- Siblings: He has eight older siblings.
Mark Curry Education
- Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School
- California State University, East Bay
Mark Curry Facts
- He was born on June 1, 1961 in Oakland, California, USA.
- He starred in Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper from 1992 to 1997.
- He was the host of the PAX-TV show Animal Tails and BET’s Coming to the Stage in 2003.
- He was featured in the music video of Bow Wow’s “Take Ya Home”.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Mark Curry Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.