Actor Luke Goss Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Luke Goss is a British Actor and Drummer. He was the former member of the 1980s band Bros. Moreover, he worked in many American Movies. He rose to fame through his roles in films, including Traffik, Interview with a Hitman, Tekken, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, One Night with the King, Blade II, etc.
Luke Goss was born on 29 September 1968 in Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom. He is the son of Alan Goss and Carol Philips. He has one brother Matt Goss. Luke Goss got married to Shirley Lewis in 1994. He has one step-daughter Carli.
Luke Goss’ height is 6 feet 1 inch tall and his body weight is 72 kilograms. His wearing shoe size is 10 US. His hair color is blonde and his eyes color is blue.
Luke Goss Personal Details
- Complete Name: Luke Damon Goss
- Nicknames: Luke
- Date of Birth: 29 September 1968
- Birthplace: Lewisham, London, England
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Luke Goss Family Details
- Father: Alan Goss
- Mother: Carol Philips
- Siblings: Matt Goss (Brother)
- Spouse: Shirley Lewis (m. 1994)
- Children: Carli (Step-daughter)
Luke Goss Career Highlights
- First Film: The Stretch (2000)
- First TV Show: Frankenstein (2004)
Luke Goss Body Measurements
Following is the list of complete Luke Goss body measurements including his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist, and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (158 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: N/a
Luke Goss Facts
- He married singer Shirley Lewis.
- The actor has a twin brother named Matt Goss.
- Luke began his career in a pop boy band along with his twin brother.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Luke Goss Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.