Actress Lucy Liu Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Lucy Liu is an American Actress, Producer, and Artist. She is best known for television roles as Ling Woo on Ally McBeal, Joan Watson on Elementary, Amy Li on Pearl, and Simone on Why Women Kill. She starred as Alex Munday in two Charlie’s Angels films. As a voice artist, Liu voiced Viper in the animated film Kung Fu Panda and Silvermist in Disney’s Tinker Bell film series.
Lucy Liu was born on 2 December 1968 in Jackson Heights, New York, United States. She is the daughter of Tom Liu and Cecile Liu. She has two siblings. She is Unmarried. She is Unmarried.
Lucy Liu’s height is 5 feet 3 inches tall and her body weight is 52 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-23-34 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 2 US and her shoe size 6 US. Her hair color is black and her eyes color is black.
Lucy Liu Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: December 2, 1968
- Birth Place: Jackson Heights, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Lucy Alexis Liu
- Nickname: Lucy
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, Director, Artist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian (Han Chinese)
- Religion: Buddhism
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Lucy Liu Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3″
- Height in Meters: 1.60 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34 in (86-58.5-86 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
Lucy Liu Family Details
- Father: Tom Liu (Trained civil engineer and digital clock pen salesman)
- Mother: Cecile Liu (Biochemist)
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: Rockwell Lloyd Liu (Son) (b. August 27, 2015)
- Siblings: Jenny Liu (Older Sister), Alex Liu (Older Brother)
Lucy Liu Education
- Joseph Pulitzer Middle School
- Stuyvesant High School (1986)
- New York University
- New York Studio School
- University of Michigan (BA)
Lucy Liu Facts
- She was born on December 2, 1968, in Jackson Heights, New York, USA.
- She is the youngest of three children.
- She learned to speak Mandarin at home and began studying English when she was five.
- She became the first Asian-American female to host Saturday Night Live in 2000.
- She is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- She is good friends with Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Rhea Perlman, and her husband Danny DeVito.
- She enjoys rock climbing, skiing, and horseback riding in her free time.
We Shared About Lucy Liu Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.