Actress Lisa Faulkner Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Lisa Faulkner is a British Actress, TV Presenter, and Celebrity Chef. She became popular for her performance as Fi Browning in the BBC One Soap Opera “East Enders” which aired in the year 2017.
Lisa Faulkner was born on 19 February 1972 in Merton, London, England, United Kingdom. Her Age is 50 Years Old and her Zodiac Sign is Pisces. Her father was named David Faulkner and her mother was named Julie Faulkner. She has a younger sister Victoria Faulkner.
Lisa Faulkner got married to Chris Coghill in 2005 and divorced in 2011. They have one daughter named Billie Coghill. She is in a relationship with Australian native John Torode since 2015. Lisa Faulkner was educated at Tiffin Girls’ School in Kingston upon Thames.
Lisa Faulkner’s height is 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is 56 kilograms. Her body measurements are 35-26-36 inches, including her bra size 34A, waist size 26 inches, and hip size 36 inches. Moreover, Lisa Faulkner wears 8 US shoe sizes and 6 US dress sizes. Also, read actresses Mia Maestro and Rene Russo.
Lisa Faulkner Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 19 February 1972
- Age: 50 Years Old
- Birth Place: Merton, London, England
- Birth Name: Lisa Tamsin Faulkner
- Nickname: Lisa
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Celebrity chef
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Lisa Faulkner Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.4 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 35-26-36 in (89-66-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Lisa Faulkner Family Details
- Father: David Faulkner (Civil Servant)
- Mother: Julie Faulkner (Legal Secretary)
- Spouse: Chris Coghill (m. 2005–2011)
- Children: Billie Coghill (Daughter) (Adopted)
- Siblings: Victoria Faulkner (Younger Sister)
- She is in a relationship with Australian-native John Torode since 2015.
Lisa Faulkner Education
- She was educated at Tiffin Girls’ School in Kingston upon Thames.
Lisa Faulkner Favorite Things
- Favorite Beauty Product: Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream
- Favorite Beauty and Style Icon: Kate Moss
- Favorite Designer: Miu Miu
- Favorite Shop: Topshop, ASOS online
- Favorite Countries for Food: Spain, France, Mexico, England, America
- Favorite Signature Fragrance: Tom Ford’s Neroli
Lisa Faulkner Facts
- She dropped out of school to pursue a modeling career at 16.
- She was the clear winner of 2010 Celebrity MasterChef.
- Her first book, Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter, was a Number One Sunday Times bestseller.
- She was included for 6 consecutive times in the FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list from 1999 to 2004.
- She does teach at Amanda Redman’s Artists Theatre School frequently.
- She lost her mother to cancer when she was just 16. Due to this reason, she has been associated with various cancer foundations.
- She set up a TV production company in collaboration with Nicola Stephenson and Angela Griffin in 2003.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Lisa Faulkner Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.