Model Linda Evangelista Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Linda Evangelista is a Canadian Model. She is a very popular model and she has been featured on the cover of more than 700 magazines. He was popular for being the longtime “muse” of photographer Steven Meisel as well as for the phrase “We Don’t Wake Up for Less Than $10,000 a Day”. She has worked with many famous photographers.
Linda Evangelista was born on 10 May 1965 in St Catharines, Ontario, Canada. She is the daughter of Tomaso Evangelista and Marisa Evangelista. She has two brothers. Linda Evangelista got married to Gerald Marie in 1987 and divorced in 1993. She has a son.
Linda Evangelista’s height is around 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 81 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 8 (US) and her shoe size 10 (US). Linda Evangelista’s hair color is light brown and her eye color is blue-green.
Linda Evangelista Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 10 May 1965
- Birth Place: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Birth Name: Linda Evangelista
- Nickname: Linda
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Model
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Italian)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Light Brown (Natural)
- Eye Color: Blue-Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Linda Evangelista Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 178.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 81 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.76 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Linda Evangelista Family Details
- Father: Tomaso Evangelista (Worked at General Motors) (Died in 2014)
- Mother: Marisa Evangelista (Bookkeeper)
- Spouse/Husband: Gérald Marie (m. 1987–1993)
- Children: Augustin James Evangelista (Son) (b. October 11, 2006) with ex-boyfriend, François-Henri Pinault
- Siblings: 2 Brothers
- Others: Amedeo Evangelista (Paternal Grandfather), Matilda Evangelista (Paternal Grandmother), Christine Evangelista (First Cousin) (Actress), Vanessa Evangelista (First Cousin) (Model)
Linda Evangelista Education
- Denis Morris Catholic High School
Linda Evangelista Facts
- Born on May 10, 1965, in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, she is of Italian descent.
- She started modeling locally in her hometown and took part in the Miss Teen Niagara beauty pageant in 1981.
- She was discovered by a representative of Elite Model Management at the Miss Teen Niagara pageant.
- Her first major fashion magazine cover was for the November 1984 issue of L’Officiel.
- One of the five supermodels. The others are Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, and Naomi Campbell.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990.
- She was ranked #8 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel”.
- She holds the record for the most appearances on the cover of Vogue Italia.
- She enjoys cooking, hiking, yoga, skiing, and pilates.
- She received one of the largest divorce settlements in history and received a staggering $46,000 a month from her ex-boyfriend, billionaire François-Henri Pinault.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Linda Evangelista Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.