Singer Lily Allen Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Lily Allen is a British Singer, Songwriter, and Author. She became popular through her single “Smile” in July 2006 and her debut record “Alright, Still”, which sold over 2.6 million copies worldwide. Her notable songs, Fuck You, The Fear, Not Fear, Year of the woman, etc. Lily Allen’s most famous albums, are It’s Not Me, It’s You, No Shame, Sheezus, etc.
Lily Allen was born on 2 May 1985 in Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom. She is the daughter of Keith Allen and Alison Owen. She has five siblings. Lily Allen got married to Sam Cooper in 2011 and divorced in 2016. She has two children. Lily studied at Bedales School.
Lily Allen’s height is 5 feet 2 inches tall and her body weight is 52 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-25-35 inches. Moreover, Lily Allen wearing a 6 (US) dress size and her shoe size is 8.58 (US). Read a biography of Ninel Conde and Joan Jett.
Lily Allen Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 2 May 1985
- Birth Place: Hammersmith, London, England, UK
- Birth Name: Lily Rose Beatrice Allen
- Nickname: Lily
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Presenter
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Welsh, English, and Irish)
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Lily Allen Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.57 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 in (91.5-63.5-89 cm)
- Bust Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Lily Allen Family Details
- Father: Keith Allen (Comedian, musician, TV presenter)
- Mother: Alison Owen (Film Producer)
- Spouse/Husband: Sam Cooper (m. 2011–2016)
- Children: Marnie Rose Cooper, Ethel Cooper
- Siblings: Alfie Allen (Younger Brother), Sarah Owen (Older Sister), Teddie Allen (Younger Half-Sister), Gala Talbott, Rebecca Allen (Younger Sister)
- Others: Kevin Allen (Uncle), Harry Enfield (Former Stepfather)
Lily Allen Education
- Bedales School
Lily Allen Facts
- She was born on May 2, 1985 in London, England.
- Her father, Keith Allen left her family, when she was four years old.
- She made her first album, called Alright, Still in 2006.
- She is a supporter of English football club Fulham FC.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Singer Lily Allen Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.