Li Na Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Li Na is a Chinese Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high WTA Ranking of the world number two on years 2014. She nominated with nine WTA Tour, two Grand Slam. She achieved at the 2011 Australian Open and runner up at the 2013 Australian OPEN and 2013 WTA Tour Championship.
Li Na was born on 26 February 1982 in Wuhan, Hubei, China. Her father named Li Shengpeng and her mother named Li Yangping. She got married to Jiang Shan on year 2006 and they have a daughter Alisa Jiang. She studied from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Li Na height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 65 kilograms. She wearing to be shoe size 8 (US) and dress size 4 (US). Her hair color black and eye color brown. Read biography of Tamira Paszek and CoCo Vandeweghe.
Li Na Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 26 February 1982
- Birth Place: Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Birth Name: Li Na
- Nickname: Li
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Chinese
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Li Na Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.72 m
- Body Measurements: Not available
- Breast Size: Not available
- Waist Size: Not available
- Hips Size: Not available
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Not available
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Li Na Family Details
- Father: Li Shengpeng
- Mother: Li Yanping
- Spouse/Husband: Jiang Shan (m. 2006)
- Children: Alisa Jiang (Daughter)
- Siblings: Unknown
Li Na Education
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Turned pro: 1999
- Plays: Right handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 2 (17 February 2014)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 54 (28 August 2006)
- Singles Career titles: 9 WTA, 19 ITF
- Doubles Career titles: 2 WTA, 16 ITF
- Coach: Jiang Shan (2006–2012), Thomas Högstedt (2009–2010), Michael Mortensen (2011), Carlos Rodríguez (2012–2014)
- Retired: April 2002–May 2004; 19 September 2014
Li Na Facts
- Her father Li Shengpeng was a professional badminton player.
- She is the first Asian player to win a Grand Slam.
- She was known for her lightning-quick reflexes and a powerful, if sometimes inconsistent, forehand.
- She retired from professional tennis on 19 September 2014.
- She has tattoos: a rose аnd a heart on her chest аnd a butterfly оn hеr lower back.
We Shared About Li Na Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.