Actress Leslie Uggams Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Leslie Uggams is an American Actress and Singer. She became popular for her roles in the TV series Roots, which earned Golden Globe and Emmy Awards. Also, she was popular for the musical Hallelujah Baby which earned a Theatre World Award and Tony Award.
Leslie Uggams was born on 25 May 1943 in New York City, New York, United States. Her father was named Harold Uggams and her mother was named Juanita Uggams.
Leslie Uggams got married to Grahame Pratt in the year 1965. They have two children Danielle Chambers and Justice Pratt. Leslie studied at Professional Children’s School and later studied from Juilliard School of Music.
Leslie Uggams height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 54 kilograms. She wearing to be shoe size 7.5 (US) and dress size 4 (US). Leslie Uggams hair color is dark brown and eye color dark brown. Read the biography of Emily Watson and Geena Davis.
Leslie Uggams Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 25 May 1943
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Leslie Marian Uggams
- Nickname: Leslie
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black / African-American
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Leslie Uggams Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Leslie Uggams Family Details
- Father: Harold Uggams (Elevator operator and maintenance man)
- Mother: Juanita Uggams (Cotton Club chorus girl/dancer)
- Spouse/Husband: Grahame Pratt (m. 1965)
- Children: Danielle Chambers (Daughter), Justice Pratt (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
Leslie Uggams Education
- Professional Children’s School, Manhattan, NY (1961)
- Juilliard School of Music (until 1963)
Leslie Uggams Facts
- She began her career as a child in the early 1950s.
- She worked with Mitch Miller in Sing Along with Mitch.
- She met her future husband while she was performing in Sydney.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Leslie Uggams Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.