Rapper Kid Cudi Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Kid Cudi is an American Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Hip Hop Artist, Actor, and Record Producer. He won the Grammy Award for “All of the Lights” a collaboration with Kanye West, Fergie, and Rihanna. He became popular through his first single Day in Nite, which peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 and ranked number 25 on the Best 25 Songs of 2009 list by Rolling Stone.
Kid Cudi was born on 30 January 1984 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America. He is the son of Lindberg Styles Mescudi and Elsie Harriet. He has three siblings. Kid Cudi got married to Vada Wamwene Mescudi in 2010. He is Unmarried.
Kid Cudi height is around 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weight is 66 kilograms. His body measurement is 38-33-13 inches. He wearing to be a shoe size 10 (US). Kid Cudi hair color is black and his eye color is dark brown.
Kid Cudi Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 30 January 1984
- Birth Place: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Residence: Shaker Heights, Ohio, USA
- Birth Name: Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi
- Nicknames: Juan Pablo, Cudder, The Lonely Stoner, Super Duper Cudi, Mr. Solo Dolo
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kid Cudi Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 145.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 66 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8½”
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Chest: 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Biceps: 13 in (33 cm)
- Waist: 33 in (84 cm)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Kid Cudi Family Details
- Father: Lindberg Styles Mescudi (US Air Force veteran, House painter)
- Mother: Elsie Harriet (Choir teacher)
- Spouse/Wife: Unmarried
- Children: Vada Wamwene Mescudi (b. 2010)
- Siblings: Domingo Mescudi (Older Brother), Dean Mescudi (Older Brother), Maisha Mescudi (Older Sister)
- Others: Charles Manitow Mescudi (Paternal Grandfather), Essie Viola Lawson (Paternal Grandmother)
Kid Cudi Education
- Shaker Heights High School
- Solon High School
- University of Toledo
Kid Cudi Facts
- Born on January 30, 1984 in Cleveland, Ohio, he is the youngest of four children.
- At age 11, he lost his father to cancer.
- He studied film at the University of Toledo, but would drop out after his freshman year to pursue a music career.
- His debut studio album Man on the Moon: The End of Day (2009), debuted at number four on both the Billboard 200, selling 104,000 copies in its first week of release in the United States. It later became certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- His second studio album, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager (2010), reached the top 5 on the US charts.
- He is a member of the rock band WZRD with his long-time collaborator Dot da Genius.
- He received his first three Grammy Award nominations in 2010, two for his single “Day ‘n’ Nite” and one for the collaboration “Make Her Say.”
- He is one-half of the hip hop duo Kids See Ghosts, alongside his mentor Kanye West.
- From 2009 to 2012, he dated model and environmentalist Jamie Baratta.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Rapper Kid Cudi Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.