Actress Kelli O’Hara Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography details. Kelli O’Hara is an American Actress and Singer. She became popular for her musicals such as The King and I, The Light in the Pizza, The Pajama Game, South Pacific, Nice World If You Can Get It, The Bridges of Madison County, Kiss Me, Kate, etc.
Kelli O’Hara was born on 16 April 1976 in Elk City, Oklahoma, United States of America. She is the daughter of Patrick O’Hara and Laura. She has two siblings. Kelli O’Hara got married to Greg Naughton in 2017. She has two children. Kelli studied at Oklahoma City University and Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Kelli O’Hara’s height is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her body weight is 58 kilograms. Her body measurement is 37-27-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and her shoe size 8 (US).
Kelli O’Hara Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 16 April 1976
- Birth Place: Elk City, Oklahoma, USA
- Residence: New York City, USA
- Birth Name: Kelli Christine O’Hara
- Nickname: Kelli
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Irish)
- Religion: Catholic
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kelli O’Hara Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 128 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 37-27-36 in (94-68.5-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (68.5 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Kelli O’Hara Family Details
- Father: Patrick O’Hara (Farmer, Attorney)
- Mother: Laura (Teacher)
- Spouse/Husband: Greg Naughton (m. 2007)
- Children: Owen James Naughton (Son) (b. June 27, 2009), Charlotte Naughton (Daughter) (b. September 16, 2013)
- Siblings: Patrick O’Hara (Brother), Ann Marie (Sister)
- Others: James Naughton (Father-in-law), Pamela Parsons (Mother-in-law), David Naughton (Uncle-in-law), Keira Naughton (Sister-in-law)
Kelli O’Hara Education
- Oklahoma City University (1998)
- Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute
Kelli O’Hara Facts
- She was born on April 16, 1976, in Elk City, Oklahoma, USA.
- She is of Irish descent.
- She was raised in an Irish American family.
- She studied vocal performance at Oklahoma City University.
- She made her Broadway debut as a replacement in Jekyll & Hyde in 2000.
- She has received seven Tony Award nominations.
- She received Tony nominations for her performances in The Light in the Piazza, The Pajama Game, Kiss Me, Kate, The Bridges of Madison County, South Pacific, Nice Work if You Can Get It, and The King and I.
- She won the 2015 Tony Award (New York City) for Actress in a Musical for “The King and I”.
- She made her West End debut in 2018.
We Shared About Actress Kelli O’Hara Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Biography & more. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.