Journalist Katie Couric Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Katie Couric is an American Television Journalist, TV Presenter, Producer, and Author. She is the founder of Katie Couric Media, a multimedia news and production company. From 2013 to 2017, Katie was Yahoo’s Global News Anchor and worked for NBC News from 1989 to 2006, CBS News from 2006 to 2011, and ABC News from 2011 to 2014.
Katie Couric was born on 7 January 1957 in Arlington County, Virginia, United States. She is the daughter of John Martin Couric Jr. and Elinor Tullie Hene. Katie Couric got married to Jay Monahan from 1989 to 1998. Then she got married to John Molner in 2014. She has two children.
Katie Couric’s height is 5 feet 3 inches tall and her body weight is 59 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 US and her shoe size 6.5 US. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is green.
Katie Couric Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 7 January 1957
- Birth Place: Arlington County, Virginia, USA
- Residence: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Katherine Anne Couric
- Nickname: Katie
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Journalist, Presenter, Producer, Author
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Katie Couric Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 130 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 59 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.62 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35 in (86-61-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Katie Couric Family Details
- Father: John Martin Couric Jr. (Retired journalist and public relations executive)
- Mother: Elinor Tullie Hene (Homemaker and part-time writer)
- Spouse/Husband: John Molner (m. 2014), Jay Monahan (m. 1989–1998)
- Children: Elinor Tully Monahan (Daughter) (b. July 23, 1991), Caroline Couric Monahan (Daughter) (b. January 5, 1996)
- Siblings: Emily Couric (Older Sister) (Virginia Democratic State Senator), John M. Couric, Jr. (Older Brother), Clara Couric Batchelor (Older Sister)
- Others: Jeff Wadlow (Nephew) (Producer, Writer, and Director)
Katie Couric Education
- Yorktown High School, Arlington, VA (1975)
- University of Virginia (1979), BA American Studies
Katie Couric Facts
- She was born on January 7, 1957, in Arlington, Virginia, USA.
- She was a member of the high school cheerleader group.
- She earned an English degree from the University of Virginia in 1979.
She began her journalism career as an assistant at the ABC network.
- She was named one of People Magazine’s ’25 Most Intriguing People of 2001′.
- She was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Her style icons are Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly.
- She is good friends with Matt Lauer, Bryant Gumbel, and Larry King.
We Shared About Katie Couric Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.