Tennis Player Karolina Pliskova Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Karolina Pliskova is a Czech Professional Tennis Player. She became the world’s number one tennis player and currently ranked no 3 in the world by the Women’s Tennis Association. She was runner up to Angelique Kerber and defeating Laura Robson in the 2010 Australian Open. She also played in Fed Cup Competition in the Czech Republic.
Karolina Pliskova was born on 21 March 1992 in Louny, Czech Republic. She is the daughter of Martina Pliskova and Radek Plisek. She has a sister Kristyna Pilskova. Karolina Pliskova is Unmarried.
Karolina Pliskova body measurements are 35-25-35 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist 25 inches and hip 35 inches. She has a height of 6 feet 1 inch and her weight 72 Kg. She wearing to be shoes size 9 US and a dress size 4 (US). Read the biography of Venus Williams and Sara Errani.
Karolina Pliskova Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 21 March 1992
- Birth Place: Louny, Czech Republic
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Birth Name: Karolína Plíšková
- Nickname: Pliskova
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: Czech
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Karolina Pliskova Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 159 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.86 m
- Body Build: Athletic
- Body Measurements: 35-25-35 in (89-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Karolina Pliskova Family Details
- Father: Martina Plíšková
- Mother: Radek Plíšek
- Spouse/Husband: Not yet
- Children: No
- Siblings: Kristýna Plíšková (Twin-Sister)
Karolina Pliskova Education
- Not available
- Tennis Career
- Year Turned Pro: 2009
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 1 (17 July 2017)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 11 (31 October 2016)
- Coach(es): David Kotyza
Karolina Pliskova Facts
- She was only four when she started playing tennis.
- She turned professional in 2009.
- She became the sixth player to achieve this ranking without having previously won a Grand Slam singles event.
- Her first senior Grand Slam tournament was at French Open in 2012.
- She won 2010 Australian Open junior title, defeating Laura Robson in the girls’ final.
- She enjoys fishing, listening to music and watching movies.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Tennis Player Karolina Pliskova Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.