Juliette Binoche Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Juliette Binoche is a French Actress, Artist and Dancer. She acted in more than 60 films and has received by many awards. Juliette Binoche featured for the comedy ‘Chocolat’, ‘The Engish Patient’, ‘Three Colours: Blue’, ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being’.
Juliette Binoche was born on 9 March 1964 in Paris, France. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Juliette Binoche is the daughter of Jean Marie Binoche and Monique Stalens. She has two siblings. Juliette Binoche is Unmarried. She engaged with six persons and she hvae two children. Juliette Binoche studied at National Conservatory of Dramatic Art of Prais.
Juliette Binoche height is 5 feet 6 inch tall and her body weight is 56 Kg. Her full body measurements are 34-25-34 inch, including her bra size 34A, waist size 25 inch and hip size 34 inch. Her shoe size 8 (US) and dress size 6 (US). Her hair color dark brown and eye color is hazel. Read biography of Rebecca Mader and Tichina Arnold.
Juliette Binoche Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 9 March 1964
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Birth Name: Juliette Stalens Binoche
- Nickname: La Binoche
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Artist, Dancer, Human rights campaigner
- Nationality: French
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Juliette Binoche Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34 in (87-64-87 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Juliette Binoche Family Details
- Father: Jean-Marie Binoche
- Mother: Monique Stalens
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: Raphaël Hallé, Hana Magimel
- Siblings: Marion Stalens (Sister) (Photographer, Director), Camille Humeau (Step Brother) (Musician)
- Others: Julia Helena Młynarczyk (Maternal grandmother), Andre Stalens (Maternal grandfather)
- Partner(s): Santiago Amigorena (2005-2009), Mathieu Amalric (2003-2004), Benoît Magimel (1999-2003), Olivier Martinez (1994-1998), André Hallé (1991-1993), Leos Carax (1986-1991)
Juliette Binoche Education
- National Conservatory of Dramatic Art of Paris (CNSAD)
Juliette Binoche Facts
- Born in Paris, France on March 1, 1964, her parents separated when she was only two years old.
- Her maternal grandparents were Poles.
- In 1995, she was placed at #48 in the list of ‘100 Sexiest Stars in film history’ by Empire magazine.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1997.
- In October 1997, she ranked #93 in Empire (UK) magazine’s “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time” list.
- She used to work as a cashier in a large department store in Paris while taking theater classes.
We Shared About Juliette Binoche Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your friends.