Actress Julie Andrews Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Julie Andrews is an English Actress, Singer, and Author. She appears in American Films and TV Series. Julie Andrews has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. She featured for her roles n films, Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, The Americanization of Emily, Hawaii, Torn Curtain, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Star, etc.
Julie Andrews was born on 1 October 1935 in Walton on the Thames, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. Julie Andrews is the daughter of Edward Charles Wells and Barbara Ward Wells. She has two siblings. Julie Andrews got married to Tony Walton but divorced and then got married to Blake Edwards but they divorced.
Julie Andrews’s body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist 25 inch, and hip 35 inches. She has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and her weight is 68 Kg. She wearing shoe size be 8 US and dress size 4 US. Read the biography of Goldie Hawn and Jenna Fischer.
Julie Andrews Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 1 October 1935
- Birth Place: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England, UK
- Birth Name: Julia Elizabeth Wells
- Nickname: Jules
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Author
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: English
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Julie Andrews Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Julie Andrews Family Details
- Father: Edward Charles Wells (Stepfather)
- Mother: Barbara Ward Wells
- Spouse: Blake Edwards (m. 1969–2010), Tony Walton (m. 1959–1967)
- Children: Emma Walton Hamilton, Joanna Edwards, Amy Edwards
- Siblings: John Wells (Sister), Christopher Stuart (Brother)
- Others: Stepmother of Jennifer Edwards and Geoffrey Edwards.
Julie Andrews Education
- Cone-Ripman School (ArtsEd), Woodbrook School
- She was educated at one-Ripman School, London.
- She also attended the Woodbrook School, a local state school in Beckenham.
Julie Andrews Facts
- In 2000, she was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II for services to the performing arts.
- She has a rose named after her.
- She has perfect pitch.
- She was a recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors in 2001.
- Her stepfather was an alcoholic.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Julie Andrews Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.