Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Wiki, Bio & more. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is an American Actress, Voice Artist, Comedian and Producer. She appears in American TV series, Films and Shows.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has an estimated net worth of $200 million dollars. She featured for her roles in TV series, Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Veep etc. She earned Emmy Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus was born 13 January 1961 in New York City, New York, United States. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is the daughter of Gerard LOouis Dreyfus and Judith Bowles. She has four siblings. She got married Brad Hall in 1987 and they have two children. She attended and graduated from Northwestern University in 1982. Read contact details by click here.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus body measurements are 34-25-35 inches, including her bra size 34B, waist 25 inch and hip 35 inch. She has a height of 5 feet 3 inch and her weight 54 Kg. Her shoe size 7.5 US and dress size 6 US. Read biography of Blanca Soto and Amanda Quaid.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 13 January 1961
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus
- Nick Name: Little Yum-Yum
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian, Singer, Producer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Protestant
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 119 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Height in Feet: 5’3″
- Height in Meters: 1.60 m
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Family Details
- Father: Gérard Louis-Dreyfus (French billionaire businessman)
- Mother: Judith Bowles (Special needs tutor and author)
- Spouse: Brad Hall (m. 1987-)
- Children: Henry Hall, Charles Hall
- Siblings: Lauren Bowles, Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus, Emma Louis-Dreyfus, Raphael Louis-Dreyfus
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Education
- Northwestern University
- She attended and graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois (1982).
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Facts
- She was chosen by Forbes magazine as one of the 10 Hottest Billionaire Heiresses (2006).
- She was chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (1998).
- Her father fled from France to the United States during World War II.
Guys! these were the useful information of Julia Louis-Dreyfus Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Wiki, Bio details. We hope you found the information you were looking for in this short article. At the same time, we encourage you to read other posts and activities such as commenting. Thank you for visiting our website and invite you again.