Television Star Judy Sheindlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Judy Sheindlin is an American Lawyer, Former Judge, TV Personality, and Author. She was nominated with Daytime Emmy Award for the reality courtroom series ‘Judge Judy’. She used to work for a cosmetics firm as a corporate lawyer before entering the media industry.
Judy Sheindlin was born on 21 October 1942 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Her father was named Murray Blum and her mother was named Ethel Blum. She has four siblings.
Judy Sheindlin got married to Roland Levy in 1964 and divorced in 1976 and later married to Jerry Sheindlin in 1977 they divorced in 1990 and then she got married to Jerry Sheindlin in 1991. Judy Sheindlin has five children.
Judy Sheindlin graduated from James Madison High School in 1961 and hold a bachelor’s degree from American University in 1963 and did Juris Doctor Degree from New York Law School in 1965.
Judy Sheindlin’s height is 5 feet 1 inch tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurements are not known. She wearing to be a shoe of size 7 (US). Judy Sheindlin’s hair color is light brown and eye color dark brown. Read a biography of Pilar Rubio and Lorraine Pascale.
Judy Sheindlin Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 21 October 1942
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Judith Susan Blum
- Nickname: Judy
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Lawyer, Judge, Television personality, Author, Arbitrator
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Judy Sheindlin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: Unknown
- Weight in Kilogram: Unknown
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.55 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Judy Sheindlin Family Details
- Father: Murray Blum
- Mother: Ethel Blum
- Spouse/Husband: Jerry Sheindlin (m. 1991), Jerry Sheindlin (m. 1977–1990), Ronald Levy (m. 1964–1976)
- Children: Jamie Hartwright, Gregory Sheindlin, Jonathan Sheindlin, Nicole Sheindlin, Adam Levy
- Siblings: Four siblings including, David Blum (Brother)
Judy Sheindlin Education
- James Madison High School, Brooklyn, New York (Graduated in 1961)
- American University, Washington, D.C. (Bachelor’s degree in 1963)
- New York Law School (Juris Doctor degree in 1965)
- “Don’t Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It’s Raining” (September 1996)
- “Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever” (January 1999)
- “Win or Lose By How You Choose”, a children’s book (February 2000)
- “Keep It Simple, Stupid: You’re Smarter Than You Think” (July 2000)
Judy Sheindlin Facts
- She is the daughter of Ethel and Murray Blum.
- She described her mother as “a meat and potatoes kind of gal” and her father as “the greatest thing since sliced bread”.
- Her husband, Jerry Sheindlin, is also a retired judge and author.
- She was placed number 13 by Forbes.com’s list of the Richest 20 Women in Entertainment.
- She is the best-selling author of four books.
Dear Readers, We Shared About TV Star Judy Sheindlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.