Jörn Schlönvoigt Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Jörn Schlönvoigt is a Germany Actor, Singer and Fashion Designer. He famous for his role in TV series Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten. Also, he got the silver Otto award of the teen magazine Bravo in year 2007.
Jörn Schlönvoigt was born on 1 August 1986 in Berlin, Germany. He got married to Hanna Weigh on 2018 and they have a daughter Delia Schlonvoigt.
Jörn Schlönvoigt Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 1 August 1986
- Birth Place: Berlin, Germany
- Birth Name: Jörn Schlönvoigt
- Nickname: Jörn
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actor, Singer, Fashion designer, Model
- Nationality: German
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jörn Schlönvoigt Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 161 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 73 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9¾”
- Height in Meters: 1.77 m
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Jörn Schlönvoigt Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Hanna Weig (m. 2018)
- Children: Delia Schlönvoigt (Daughter) (b. December 2017)
- Siblings: Unknown
Jörn Schlönvoigt Education
- Not available
Jörn Schlönvoigt Facts
- He was born on August 1, 1986 in Berlin, Germany.
- He played the role of Philip Höfer in Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten.
- He released his debut single “Das Gegenteil von Liebe” (“The Opposite of Love”) on September 7, 2007.
- His debut album, Jörn Schlönvoigt, was released on September 28, 2007.
- He has his own fashion label QNH – closing and more.
- His favorite book is Harry Potter.
We Shared About Actor Jörn Schlönvoigt Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography & more. Please do share this post with your social media friends.