Actor John Stamos Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. John Stamos is an American Actor, Singer, Musician, and producer. He became famous for his portrayal of Blackie Parrish on the soap opera General Hospital, and for his role as Jesse Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House. From 2005 to 2009, Stamos starred as Dr. Tony Gates on the NBC medical drama ER.
John Stamos was born on 19 August 1963 in Cypress, California, United States. He is the son of William John Stamos and Loretta Phillips. He has two siblings. John Stamos got married to Rebecca Romijn from 1998 to 2005. Then he got married to Caitlin McHugh in 2018. He has one child.
John Stamos’s height is 6 feet tall and his body weight is 77 kilograms. His hair color is dark brown and his eye color is dull green.
John Stamos Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: August 19, 1963
- Birth Place: Cypress, California, United States
- Residence: Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Birth Name: John Phillip Stamos
- Nickname: John
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Musician, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dull Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
John Stamos Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: N/A
John Stamos Family Details
- Father: William John Stamos (Restaurateur) (1934-1998)
- Mother: Loretta Phillips (Model)
- Spouse/Wife: Caitlin McHugh (m. 2018), Rebecca Romijn (m. 1998–2005)
- Children: Billy Stamos (Son) (b. April 15, 2018)
- Siblings: Janeen Rehling (Younger Sister), Alaina Stamos Talarico (Younger Sister)
- Others: Jake Phillips (Maternal Grandfather), Eloise Florence Ridgley (Maternal Grandmother), John B. Stamatopoulos (Paternal Grandfather), Adeline/Lena T. Psaras (Paternal Grandmother)
John Stamos Education
- John F. Kennedy High School
John Stamos Facts
- He was born on August 19, 1963 in Cypress, California, United States.
- His ancestry includes Greek, Ashkenazi Jewish, German, English, and Irish.
- He played drums in his school’s marching band while studying in high school.
- He played Jesse Katsopolis in the ABC drama sitcom, Full House.
- He played Dr. Tony Gates in the medical drama TV series, ER.
- People Magazine named him one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990.
- He was close friends with the late Don Rickles.
- He loves Elvis Presley.
We Shared About John Stamos Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.