Joe Rogan Measurements, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki details. Joe Rogan is an American Comedian, Podcast, Host and Mixed Martial Arts Color Commentator. He began his comedy career in August 1988. Later he appeared as an actor on couple of TV show such as Hardball and NewsRadio. He hosted for the show “Fear Factor” and launches his podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience”.
Joe Rogan was born on 11 August 1967 in Newark, New Jersey, USA. He is the son of Joseph Rogan. He got married to Jessica Rogan on year 2009. He has two daughters. Joe Rogan studied from Newton South High School and later studied from the University of Massachusetts Boston.
Joe Rogan Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 11 August 1967
- Birth Place: Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bell Canyon, California, USA
- Birth Name: Joseph James Rogan
- Nickname: Joe
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Stand-up comedian, Color commentator, TV host, Actor, Podcast host
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Italian and Irish)
- Religion: Agnostic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Joe Rogan Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 190 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 86 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Shoe Size: Unknown
Joe Rogan Family Details
- Father: Joseph Rogan (worked as a police officer in Newark)
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse: Jessica Rogan (m. 2009)
- Children: Has two daughters.
- Siblings: Unknown
Joe Rogan Education
- Newton South High School (1985)
- University of Massachusetts Boston (did not graduate)
Joe Rogan Facts
- He was born in New Jersey and grew up in Massachusetts, California, and Florida.
- His parents got divorced when he five years old.
- He competed in martial arts while growing up, and has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- He was once in a relationship with actress and reality television star Jerri Manthey.
We Shared About Joe Rogan Measurements, Height, Weight, Biography, Wiki & more. Please do share this post with your friends on social media.