Athlete Jessica Ennis-Hill Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Jessica Ennis-Hill is an English track and field athlete. She was the 2012 Olympic champion, a three-time world champion, and the 2010 European champion. She is also the 2010 world indoor pentathlon champion. At the 2012 London Olympics, Jessica broke the British national record for the high jump and the 100-meter hurdles.
Jessica Ennis-Hill was born on 28 January 1986 in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom. Jessica is the daughter of Vinnie Ennis and Alison Powell. She has two sisters. Jessica Ennis-Hill got married to Andy Hill in 2013. She has two children.
Jessica Ennis-Hill’s height is 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 57 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 US and her shoe size 8.5 US. Her hair color is dark brown and her eyes color is hazel.
Jessica Ennis-Hill Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 January 1986
- Birth Place: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- Residence: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Birth Name: Jessica Ennis
- Nickname: Tadpole
- Also known as: Jessica B. Hill
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Track and field athlete
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: Afro-Jamaican
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jessica Ennis-Hill Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36 in (91.5-61-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Jessica Ennis-Hill Family Details
- Father: Vinnie Ennis (Self-employed painter and decorator)
- Mother: Alison Powell (Social worker)
- Spouse/Husband: Andy Hill (m.2013)
- Children: Reggie Ennis-Hill, Olivia Ennis-Hill
- Siblings: Carmel Ennis (Younger Sister), Natasha Ennis (Sister)
Jessica Ennis-Hill Education
- University of Sheffield
Jessica Ennis-Hill Facts
- She was born on January 28, 1986, in Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Her parents introduced her to athletics by taking her to a Start: Track event at Sheffield’s Don Valley Stadium during the 1996 school summer holidays.
- She has a pet named Mila.
- She is an ambassador for the Jaguar Academy of Sport and a patron of both the Sheffield Children’s Hospital charity and Barrie Wells’ sports foundation.
- She is a columnist for The Times newspaper and advertises Aviva, Omega watches, Powerade, BP, Adidas, Olay Essentials, and Santander UK
We Shared About Jessica Ennis-Hill Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.