Actor Jeremy Ratchford Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Jeremy Ratchford is a Canadian Actor. He mainly appears in Canadian-American Television Serials and Films. Jeremy Ratchford is famous for his role as Detective jack Pogue in the TV series “Blue Murder” which aired from 2001 to 2003 and His role as Evan in the TV series “Small Gifts” which aired in 1994.
Jeremy Ratchford was born on 6 August 1965 in Kitchener, Canada. He got married to Tori Ratchford. He has two children, sons named Dexton Ratchford and Revel Ratchford. Jeremy studied at Kitchener Waterloo Collegiate and Vocational School.
Jeremy Ratchford Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 6 August 1965
- Birth Place: Kitchener, Canada
- Birth Name: Jeremy Ratchford
- Nickname: Jeremy
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jeremy Ratchford Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: Unknown
- Weight in Kilogram: Unknown
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Shoe Size: N/A
Jeremy Ratchford Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Tori Ratchford
- Children: Dexton Ratchford (Son), Revel Ratchford (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
Jeremy Ratchford Education
- Kitchener Waterloo Collegiate and Vocational School
Jeremy Ratchford Facts
- He was born on August 6, 1965 in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
- He provided the voice of Banshee/Sean Cassidy in the American animated television series, X-Men.
- Ratchford has brought to life the character of Sean Cassidy (Banshee) in two different projects; “Generation X” and “X-Men” cartoon.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Jeremy Ratchford Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.