Tennis Player Jennifer Brady Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Jennifer Brady is an American Professional Tennis Player. She has achieved a career-high singles ranking of World Number 25 in September 2020. She won the WTA Singles title and four singles titles and four doubles titles on the ITF circuit. She was the first grand slam semifinalist at the 2020 US Open, defeating the former world number 1 Angelique Kerber er route.
Jennifer Brady was born on 12 April 1995 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America. She is the daughter of Patrick Brady and Elizabeth Brady. She has a twin sister whose name is Jessica Brady. She is Unmarried.
Jennifer Brady’s height is around 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 68 kilograms. She wearing to be a dress of size 6 (US) and her shoe size 8.5 (US). Jennifer Brady’s hair color is dark brown and her eye color is green.
Jennifer Brady Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 12 April 1995
- Birth Place: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- Residence: Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida, USA
- Birth Name: Jennifer Elizabeth Brady
- Nickname: Jenny
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Tennis player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jennifer Brady Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Jennifer Brady Family Details
- Father: Patrick Brady
- Mother: Elizabeth Brady
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Jessica Brady (Twin Sister)
Jennifer Brady Education
- The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Year Turned Pro: 2014
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 25 (14 September 2020)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 44 (19 August 2019)
- Singles Career record: 213–151 (58.5%)
- Singles Career titles: 1
- Doubles Career record: 66–57 (53.7%)
- Doubles Career titles: 5 ITF
- Coach: Michael Geserer
Jennifer Brady Facts
- She was born on April 12, 1995 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
- She started playing tennis at age seven.
- She attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- She made her WTA debut at the 2014 US Open.
- She won her first WTA singles title at the Top Seed Open in Lexington, Kentucky, where she defeated Jil Teichmann in straight sets.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Tennis Player Jennifer Brady Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.