Athlete Jennie Finch Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Jennie Finch is an American Collegiate All-American and Medal Winning Olympian retired 2-time pro-All-Star, right-handed hitting softball pitcher. Finch pitched for the Arizona Wildcats, the USA national softball team, and the Chicago Bandits. In 2011, Finch became an ESPN analyst for college softball and became a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2018.
Jennie Finch was born on 3 September 1980 in La Mirada, California, United States. She is the daughter of Doug Finch and Bev Finch. She has two elder brothers. Jennie Finch got married to Casey Daigle in 2005. She has three children. She studied at the La Mirada High School and the University of Arizona.
Jennie Finch’s height is 6 feet tall and her body weight is 68 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-26-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 US and her shoes size 10.5 US. Her hair color is blonde and her eyes color is green.
Jennie Finch Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 3 September 1980
- Birth Place: La Mirada, California, USA
- Birth Name: Jennie Lynn Finch
- Nickname: Jennie
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Occupation: Softball pitcher
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jennie Finch Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0″
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-26-36 in (91.5-66-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Jennie Finch Family Details
- Father: Doug Finch
- Mother: Bev Finch
- Spouse/Husband: Casey Daigle (m. 2005)
- Children: Ace Shane Daigle (Son) (b. May 4, 2006), Paisley Faye Daigle (Daughter) (b. January 12, 2013), Diesel Dean Daigle (Son) (b. June 19, 2011)
- Siblings: Shane Finch (Older Brother), Landon Finch (Older Brother)
Jennie Finch Education
- La Mirada High School
- University of Arizona
Jennie Finch Facts
- She was born on September 3, 1980, in La Mirada, California, USA.
- She started playing softball at age five and pitching at age eight.
- Her father was her first pitching coach.
- She began her career on February 5, 1999, winning a run-rule game against the UIC Flames.
- She led Team USA to gold at the 2004 Summer Olympics and silver at the 2008 Olympics.
- She is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- She cited her Christian faith while on the show Dancing With the Stars when she refused to dance to a Janelle Monáe song because she deemed it too risque.
- In July 2010, Finch announced her retirement from softball to focus on her family.
We Shared About Celebrity Jennie Finch Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star’s biography & fitness details.