Athlete Jarmila Wolfe Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Jarmila Wolfe is a Slovak-Australian Professional Tennis Player. She achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No. 25 on 16 May 2011, and a doubles ranking of world No. 31 on 27 August 2012. Turning professional in May 2005, Jarmila won two singles titles and one doubles title on the WTA Tour, as well as 14 singles and ten doubles titles on the ITF Women’s Circuit.
She won her first WTA Tour title in 2006, emerging as the Nordea Nordic Light Open doubles champion, her first singles title came in 2010 at the Guangzhou International Open, and the following year she won the Hobart International.
Jarmila Wolfe was born on 26 April 1987 in Bratislava, Slovakia. She is the daughter of Jan Gajdos. She has one elder brother. Jarmila Wolfe got married to Sam Groth from 2009 to 2011. Then she got married to Adam Wolfe in 2015. She has one daughter.
Jarmila Wolfe’s height is 5 feet 8.5 inches tall and her body weight is 67 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 8 US and her shoes size 8 US. Her hair color is brown and her eyes color is brown.
Jarmila Wolfe Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: April 26, 1987
- Birth Place: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Residence: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Birth Name: Jarmila Gajdošová
- Nickname: Jarmila
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Occupation: Tennis player.
- Nationality: Slovak-Australian
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jarmila Wolfe Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 148 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 67 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8½”
- Height in Meters: 1.74 m
- Body Build/Type: Athletic
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 in (86-66-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Jarmila Wolfe Family Details
- Father: Ján Gajdoš (Engineer)
- Mother: Died in September 2012
- Spouse/Husband: Adam Wolfe (m. 2015), Sam Groth (m. 2009–2011)
- Children: Natalia Jarmila Wolfe (Daughter) (b. November 2017)
- Siblings: Ján Gajdoš Jr. (Older Brother) (Professional skier)
Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Country (sports): Slovakia (2005–2009), Australia (2009–2017)
Jarmila Wolfe Education
- Not available
Jarmila Wolfe Facts
- She was born on April 26, 1987 in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- She turned professional in May 2005.
- She retired from professional tennis on 11 January 2017.
- She is married to Adam Wolfe with whom she has a daughter named Natalia.
- She was married to Australian tennis player Sam Groth from 2009 to 2011.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Celebrity Jarmila Wolfe Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.