Athlete Jarmila Kratochvílová Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography details. Jarmila Kratochvílová is a Czech former track and field athlete. He has won the 400 metres, and 800 metres at the 1983 World Championships, setting a world record in the 400 m. In 1983, Kratochvílová broke the 800 m world record with a time of 1:53.28, which still stands and is currently the longest-standing individual world record in athletics. Since her retirement, Kratochvílová has worked as an athletics coach and with the Czech national team.
Jarmila Kratochvílová was born on 26 January 1951 in Colcuv Jenikov, Czechia. His parents, siblings, and marital information are not known.
Jarmila Kratochvílová’s height is around 5 feet 7 inches tall and his body weight is 55 kilograms. His hair color is brown and his eye color is blue.
Jarmila Kratochvílová Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: January 26, 1951
- Birth Place: Golčův Jeníkov, Czechia
- Birth Name: Jarmila Kratochvílová
- Nickname: Jarmila
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Track and field athlete
- Nationality: Czech
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jarmila Kratochvílová Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Breast Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Hips Size: N/A
- Bra Size/Cup Size: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
Jarmila Kratochvílová Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unknown
- Children: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
Jarmila Kratochvílová Education
- Not available
Jarmila Kratochvílová Facts
- She was born on January 26, 1951 in Golčův Jeníkov, Czechia.
- She started doing athletics when she was 16, in the sports club Slavoj Čáslav.
- She broke the 800 m world record with a time of 1:53.28 in 1983, at age 32.
- At the World Championships shortly afterward, she set a world record of 47.99 seconds to win the 400 m.
- After retiring from running in 1987, she worked as a coach.
- She coached Ludmila Formanová who won 800 metres at the World Athletics Indoor Championships in Japan in 1999 and she reached the same position in 800 metres at the World Athletics Championships in Spain.
- In addition to athletics, Kratochvílová especially follows biathlon.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Jarmila Kratochvílová Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.