Actress Isabelle Adjani Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Isabelle Adjani is a French Actress and Singer. She became popular through her roles in films such as The Story of Adèle H., Possession, Nosferatu the Vampyre, One Deadly Summer, Quartet, Subway, Queen Margot, La journée de la jupe, Camille Claudel, Barocco, The Tenant, Nosferatu the Vampyre, Diabolique, French Women, La Reine Margot, and Skirt Day.
Isabelle Adjani was born on 27 June 1955 in Paris, France. She is the daughter of Mohammed Cherif Adjani and Emma “Gusti” Augusta Schweinberger. She has a younger brother name is Eric Adjani.
Isabelle Adjani’s height is around 5 feet 5 inches tall and her body weight is 57 kilograms. Her body measurement is 34-24-36 inches. She wearing to be a dress size 8 (US) and her shoe size 7 (US). Isabelle Adjani’s hair color is dark brown and her eye color is blue.
Isabelle Adjani Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 27 June 1955
- Birth Place: Paris, France
- Birth Name: Isabelle Yasmine Adjani
- Nickname: Isabelle
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: French
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Isabelle Adjani Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 34-24-36 in (86-61-91.5 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Isabelle Adjani Family Details
- Father: Mohammed Cherif Adjani (Served in the French Army during World War II)
- Mother: Emma “Gusti” Augusta Schweinberger
- Partner(s): Bruno Nuytten (1976–1981), Daniel Day-Lewis (1989–1994)
- Children: Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis (Son) (b. 1995), with Daniel Day-Lewis, Barnabé Nuytten (Son) (b. 1979), with Bruno Nuytten
- Siblings: Eric Adjani (Late Younger Brother) (Photographer)
- Others: Zoé Adjani (Niece) (Actress)
Isabelle Adjani Education
- University of Vincennes
Isabelle Adjani Facts
- She was born on June 27, 1955 in Paris, France, to an Algerian Kabyle father from Constantine, and a German Catholic mother from Bavaria.
- She began acting in amateur theater at age 12.
- At at 14, she appeared in her first motion picture, Le Petit Bougnat (1970).
- She made her fil debut in Le Petit Bougnat (1970).
- At age 20, she received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress for her role in The Story of Adele H.(1975).
- In 1981, she won Best Actress at the Cannes Film Festival for her roles in Possession and Quartet, and, later, she won the Silver Bear for Best Actress at the 1989 Berlin Film Festival for Camille Claudel.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1990.
- She was featured on the poster of the 39th César Awards in 2014.
- She is fluent in French, English and German.
- She is very close friends with Sharon Stone.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Isabelle Adjani Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.