Politician Hillary Clinton Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Hillary Clinton is an American Politician. She is the First Lady to become President of the United States of America from 1992 to 2000. She served as the 67th Secretary of State under President Barak Obama from 2009 to 2013. In 2003, her autobiography, living history was released, which sold over 1 million copies in its first month and earned her a Grammy Award.
Hillary Clinton was born on 26 October 1947 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Her father was named Hugh E Rodham and her mother was named Dorothy Howell Rodham. She has two brothers, Tony and Hugh Rodham.
Hillary Clinton got married to Bil Clinton in 1975 and they have a daughter named Chelsea Clinton.
Hillary Clinton studied at Maine East High School and then Maine South High School and Political Science Wellesley College and JD Law, Yale University.
Hillary Clinton’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 65 kilograms. Her body measurements are 37-28-38 inches, including her waist size of 28 inches and hip size of 38 inches.
Moreover, she wearing to be shoes size 7.5 (US) and a dress size 8 (US). Hillary Clinton’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue. Read the biography of Andrea Tantaros and Natalia Poklonskaya.
Hillary Clinton Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 26 October 1947
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Birth Name: Hillary Diane Rodham
- Nicknames: Hill, HRC, Crooked Hillary
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Methodism (United Methodist Church)
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Hillary Clinton Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Meters: 1.69 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 37-28-38 in (94-71-97 cm)
- Breast Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 28 inches (71 cm)
- Hips Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Hillary Clinton Family Details
- Father: Hugh E. Rodham
- Mother: Dorothy Howell Rodham
- Spouse/Husband: Bill Clinton (m. 1975)
- Children: Chelsea Clinton (Daughter)
- Siblings: Tony Rodham (Brother), Hugh Rodham (Brother)
Hillary Clinton Education
- Maine East High School, Park Ridge, IL.
- Maine South High School, Park Ridge, IL (1965)
- Political Science, Wellesley College (1969)
- JD Law, Yale University (1973)
- Political Party: Democratic (1968–present)
Hillary Clinton Facts
- The first woman to be nominated by a major U.S. party as a presidential candidate.
- She was a U.S. Senator from New York from 2001 until 2009.
- She was also a candidate for the Democratic Party’s nomination for President of the United States in 2008.
- Seven of Hillary’s eight great-grandparents were born outside of the United States.
- She has been listed twice on the list of the 100 most influential lawyers in the USA.
- She placed number 22 in Celebrity Sleuth 25 Sexiest Women of 1997.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Politician Hillary Clinton Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.