Actor Harry Hamlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. Harry Hamlin is an American Actor, Author, and Entrepreneur. He is featured for his role in films, such as Clash of the Titans and Television Series, such as L.A. Law, Mad Men. He was nominated for three Golden Globe Awards and a Primetime Awards.
Harry Hamlin was born on 30 October 1951 in Pasadena, California, United States of America. His Zodiac Sign is Scorpio. His Father was Named Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr, and his mother was named Bernice Hamlin. He has three brothers named David Gray Hamlin, Louie Hamlin, and Clay Francis Lindus.
Harry Hamlin got married to Laura Johnson in 1985 and divorced in 1989 and then he got married to Nicollette Sheridan in 1991 and divorced in 1992 and later he got married to Lisa Rinna in 1997. Harry Hamlin has three children, Delilah Belle Hamlin (Daughter), Dimitri Alexander Hamlin (Son), Amelia Gray Hamlin (Daughter).
Harry Hamlin Studied Bachelor of Arts from Yale University in Year 1974 and Later on, he attended UC-Berkeley, American Conservatory Theatre, MFA in the year 1976.
Harry Hamlin Height is 5 feet 11 inches tall and his body weight is 77 kilograms. His wearing shoe size 10 US. His Hair color is Salt & Pepper, while his eye color is dark brown. Read a biography of Mario Lopez and Sendhil Ramamurthy.
Harry Hamlin Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 30 October 1951
- Birth Place: Pasadena, California, USA
- Birth Name: Harry Robinson Hamlin
- Nickname: Harry
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actor, Voice actor, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, some Scottish)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Harry Hamlin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Harry Hamlin Family Details
- Father: Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr.
- Mother: Bernice Hamlin
- Spouse: Lisa Rinna (m. 1997), Nicollette Sheridan (m. 1991–1992), Laura Johnson (m. 1985–1989)
- Children: Delilah Belle Hamlin (Daughter), Dimitri Alexander Hamlin (Son), Amelia Gray Hamlin (Daughter)
- Siblings: David Gray Hamlin (Brother), Louie Hamlin (Brother), Clay Francis Lindus (Brother)
- Partner: Ursula Andress (1979–1983)
Harry Hamlin Education
- Yale University, B.A. 1974
- UC-Berkeley, American Conservatory Theatre, MFA, 1976
Harry Hamlin Facts
- He was chosen as People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 1987.
- He was in a relationship Ursula Andress from 1979 to 1983. The couple had a son, Dimitri Hamlin, in 1980.
- Wife Lisa Rinna founded Belle Gray Inc. a women’s boutique located in Sherman Oaks, California in 2003.
“If you play a gay role, it sticks more than it does if an actor were to play a murderer or a psychopath.” – Harry Hamlin
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Harry Hamlin Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.