Model Gina-Lisa Lohfink Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography details. Gina-Lisa Lohfink is a Germany Model and Actress. She became popular for winning Miss Frankfurt 2005, Miss Darmstadt 2006, and Queen of the World 2007 titles. Also, she was a supermodel at Miss Hawaiian Tropic International 2007.
She has featured in many international men’s magazines such as Playboy, Penthouse, and FHM, and starred in a campaign for Redcoon with fellow Germany’s Next Topmodel contestant and model Micaela Schäfer in 2012.
Gina-Lisa Lohfink was born on 23 September 1986 in Seligenstadt, Germany. She is the daughter of Petra Meyer. She is Unmarried. Gina-Lisa Lohfink studied at Einhardschule Seligenstadt.
Gina-Lisa Lohfink’s height is around 5 feet 6 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. Her body measurement is 36-26-38 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 4 (US) and her shoe size 7.5 (US).
Gina-Lisa Lohfink Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 23 September 1986
- Birth Place: Seligenstadt, Germany
- Birth Name: Gina-Lisa Lohfink
- Nickname: Gina
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Beauty pageant titleholder, Model, Television and media personality, Actress, Fashion designer, Singer
- Nationality: German
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Non-religious
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: She has heterochromia; her left eye is blue and her right eye is green.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gina-Lisa Lohfink Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Meters: 1.69 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-26-38 in (91-66-97 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34E (75E)
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Gina-Lisa Lohfink Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Petra Meyer
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Gina-Lisa Lohfink Education
- Einhardschule Seligenstadt
Gina-Lisa Lohfink Facts
- She was born on September 23, 1986 in Seligenstadt, Germany.
- Her parents separated when she was two years old.
- Following her high school graduation, she trained as a nurse and worked as a fitness trainer.
- She modeled for clothing label Southpole in 2006.
- She made her acting debut in 2008 in the television comedy show Putzfrau Undercover.
- She participated in the third season of Germany’s Next Top Model in 2008.
- She starred in an ad campaign for Sixt alongside centenarian actor Johannes Heesters in 2008.
- She founded Ginalisa Eyewear, a brand of sunglasses in 2009.
- She walked in New York Fashion Week for Heatherette designer Richie Rich for his collection A*MUSE in February 2010.
- She was featured in the music video for Loona’s single “El Tiburón”.
- She was the face of Venus, an erotic fair, promoting safer sex in 2012.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Gina-Lisa Lohfink Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe, Biography & more. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.