Singer George Shelley Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography details. George Shelley is a British Singer, Actor and Television Presenter. He is famous for being a former member of the popular boy band “Union J”. Also, he competed the TV ITV reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here”, “The Capital Breakfast Show” and appeared on BBC Show “Murder in Successville”.
George Shelley was born on 27 July 1993 in Clevedon, United Kingdom. His Age is 28 Years Old and Zodiac Sign is Leo. His father named Dominic Shalley and mother named Toni Harris. He has three siblings Harriet Shalley, Tom Harris, and William Shelley.
George Shelley attended Kings of Wessex Academy in Cheddar and graduated from Weston College in North Somerset with BTEC Extended Diploma in Graphic Design.
George Shelley height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 77 kilograms. His body measurements is 38-33-14 inches, including his chest 38 inches, waist 33 inches and biceps 14 inches. Moreover, George Shelley wears 10 US shoe size. Also read singer The Weeknd and Skrillex.
George Shelley Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 27 July 1993
- Age: 28 Years Old
- Birth Place: Clevedon, United Kingdom
- Birth Name: George Paul Shelley
- Nickname: George
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Singer, Radio presenter, Actor
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
George Shelley Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 170 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Build: Athletic
- Chest: 38 in (96.5 cm)
- Biceps: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- Waist: 33 in (84 cm)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
George Shelley Family Details
- Father: Dominic Shelley
- Mother: Toni Harris
- Spouse: No
- Children: No
- Siblings: Harriet Shelley (Younger Sister), Tom Harris (Brother), William Shelley (Brother)
George Shelley Education
- Attended Kings of Wessex Academy in Cheddar.
- Graduated from Weston College in North Somerset with a BTEC Extended Diploma in Graphic Design
- Union J (2011 – 2016)
George Shelley Favorite Things
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Song: Live It Up
- Favorite Animal: Monkey
- Favorite Fruit: Banana
- Favorite Food: Spaghetti Bolognese
- Favorite TV Show: Big Bang Theory
George Shelley Facts
- He released his first single with Union J called “Carry You” in 2013.
- He was the last member to be added to the boyband Union J.
- He worked part-time in Costa Coffee in Weston-super-Mare.
- His younger sister, Harriet Shelley, was tragically killed in a car accident in 2017.
Dear Readers, We Shared About George Shelley Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.