Model Geena Rocero Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Geena Rocero is a Philippines Model, TED Speaker, and Transgender Advocate. She is the founder of Gender Proud, which is a media production company. She has spoken about transgender rights at the United Nations Headquarters, the World Economic Forum, and the White House.
Geena Rocero was born on 24 October 1983 in Manila, Philippines. She is Unmarried. Her parents and siblings are not known. She studied at Laney College.
Geena Rocero’s height is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms. She wearing to be a shoe of size 9 (US). Her hair color is dark brown and her eye colors dark brown.
Geena Rocero Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 24 October 1983
- Birth Place: Manila, Philippines
- Birth Name: Unknown
- Nickname: Geena
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Supermodel, Advocate, Organizational founder
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Filipino
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Transgender (Asexual)
Geena Rocero Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs (Approx.)
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Breast Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Hips Size: N/A
- Bra Size/Cup Size: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: N/A
Geena Rocero Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Unknown
Geena Rocero Education
- Laney College
Geena Rocero Facts
- She was born on October 24, 1983, in Manila, Philippines.
- She’d had sex reassignment surgery at age 19.
- At the age of 21, Rocero was discovered by a fashion photographer in a restaurant on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
- She was signed to NEXT Model Management and worked as a swimsuit model and beauty editorials.
- She is the founder of Gender Proud, a nonprofit that does advocacy work for the transgender community.
- She moved to the United States to work as a model.
- She became a U.S. citizen in 2006.
- In 2014, she was featured on the fifth anniversary cover of C☆NDY magazine along with 13 other transgender women: Janet Mock, Gisele Alicea, Leyna Ramous, Dina Marie, Nina Poon, Juliana Huxtable, Carmen Carrera, Laverne Cox, Isis King, Niki M’nray, Pêche Di, Carmen Xtravaganza and Yasmine Petty.
- Rocero and Tracey Norman became the first two openly transgender models to appear on the cover of an edition of Harper’s Bazaar in 2016.
- She became the first transgender Asian Pacific Islander Playboy playmate.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Geena Rocero Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.