Journalist Gayle King Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Gayle King is an American Television Personality, Journalist and Author. She is a chef anchor for CBS News and Co Host of It’s Flagship Morning Program “CBS This Morning” held since it’s debut in 2012. Also, he is an editor at large for O, The Oprah Magazine.
Gayle King was born on 28 December 1954 in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States of America. Her Zodiac Sign is Capricorn. Her father named Scott King and mother named Peggy King. Gayle King got married to William Bumpus on 1982 and divorced in 1993. She has one son William Bumpus Jr. and one daughter Kirby Bumpus. Gayle King studied from the University of Maryland.
Gayle King height is 5 feet 10 inches tall and her body weight is 68 kilograms. Her body measurements is 38-29-40 inches, includes her bra size 36B, waist size 29 inches, and hip size 40 inches. Moreover, Gayle King shoe size 10 US and dress size 12 US. Read biography of Lisa Guerrero and Ann Curry.
Gayle King Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 28 December 1954
- Birth Place: Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA
- Residence: New York City, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Gayle King
- Nickname: Gayle
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Television personality
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African American
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gayle King Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 10″
- Height in Meters: 1.78 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 38-29-40 in (97-74-102 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist Size: 29 inches (74 cm)
- Hips Size: 40 inches (102 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 36B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
Gayle King Family Details
- Father: Scott King (Electrical engineer)
- Mother: Peggy King (Housewife)
- Spouse/Husband: William Bumpus (m. 1982–1993)
- Children: Kirby Bumpus (Daughter), William Bumpus Jr. (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
Gayle King Education
- University of Maryland
Gayle King Facts
- She has two college degrees, one in sociology and one in psychology.
- She is best friends with Oprah Winfrey.
- She joined O, The Oprah Magazine as an editor in 1999.
- She often jokes about her size-10 feet, that are the same size as those of her best friend, Oprah Winfrey.
- She was married to William Bumpus from 1982 until 1993.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Actress Gayle King Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.