Athlete Gabby Douglas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography details. Gabby Douglas is an American Gymnast. She is the 2012 Olympic all-around champion and the 2015 World all-around silver medalist. She won gold medals in both the individual all-around and team competitions. She was part of the Final Five at the 2016 Summer Olympics, where she won gold in the team competition. She was also a member of the gold-winning American teams at the 2011 and the 2015 World Championships.
Gabby Douglas was born on 31 December 1995 in Newport News, Virginia, United States. She is the daughter of Timothy Douglas and Natalie Hawkins-Douglas. She is Unmarried. She has three siblings. She studied at Oak Park High School.
Gabby Douglas’ height is 5 feet 2 inches tall and her body weight is 50 kilograms. Her body measurement is 32-24-33 inches. She wearing to be a dress of size 2 US and her shoe size 6 US. Her hair color is black and her eyes color is black.
Gabby Douglas Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 31 December 1995
- Birth Place: Newport News, Virginia, USA
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Gabrielle Christina Victoria Douglas
- Nicknames: Gabby, Flying Squirrel, Brie
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Artistic gymnast
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Gabby Douglas Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 110 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Meters: 1.57 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 32-24-33 in (81-61-84 cm)
- Breast Size: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
Gabby Douglas Family Details
- Father: Timothy Douglas
- Mother: Natalie Hawkins-Douglas
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Children: No
- Siblings: Arielle Douglas (Older Sister), Joyelle Douglas (Sister), Johnathan Douglas (Brother)
Gabby Douglas Education
- Oak Park High School
Gabby Douglas Facts
- She was born on December 31, 1995, in Newport News, Virginia, USA.
- Starting at age 6, Gabby began training in gymnastics when her older sister convinced their mother to enroll her in gymnastics classes.
- She won gold medals for the U.S. in the team competitions at the 2012 and 2016 Summer Olympics.
- She became the first African-American woman to win the gymnastics all-around Olympic gold medal.
- She was named the 2012 Female Athlete of the Year by the Associated Press.
We Shared About Gabby Douglas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Do share this post with your friends. Keep visiting this website and read your favorite star biography & fitness details.